my gf exploring bbc

Hey everyone just joined and am interested in finding out more from people who are into the lifestyle. shes very new to bbc but shes had 2 experiences which led us into this. I'm tim and shes tiffany, we are in detroit. we are always up for traveling, so bulls, groups or anyone interested feel free to ask us what you want. have a good one.

Hey everyone just joined and am interested in finding out more from people who are into the lifestyle. shes very new to bbc but shes had 2 experiences which led us into this. I'm tim and shes tiffany, we are in detroit. we are always up for traveling, so bulls, groups or anyone interested feel free to ask us what you want. have a good one.
Well I would LUV to show Tiffany a great time. Experienced Bull here and have a few hung buddies for her GB fantasy. I'm in Texas if you two ever want a sexcation. :blackgreedy:

congrats guys

keep having fun..if you need any further guidance just let me know

Back