My G/F Jen.. New Boob's Now She Needs a New DICK a BLACK DICK!

ShaneX

Male
Hey how's it hanging Blacks to White!?

I have surfed this site for over a year now.... Yes it was totally 100% strictly for masturbating yes.... Then I eventually signed up just so I could ya know basically get more JACKIN OFF FUEL outta the forums.... God I love this site! Whelp over time a couple of un expected things happened to me. A.) I fell totally in LOVE with the entire IR, CUCKOLD, BREEDING, BBC POWER! and I dident realize at 1st but deep down I had already Decided I wanted to live the CUCKOLD LIFE!!!

The other and just as important thing that I realized... is .... that.... well.... I HAVE A USELESS, PATHETIC, TINY, LIL, SHIMP, WHITE CUNT excuse for a PENIS!! I now know that as a shrimped dicked loser whom has NO REASON &OR EXCUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH FINE WHITE WOMEN. That it is my Duty to get my FUCKING SEXY!!!..... FUCKING LOVLY..... FUCKING WILD!!! Girlfriend of 6 years JEN ( she is 24) the kind of sexual excitement and satisfaction she NEEDS & deserves.... Whelp YOU know it and I know it... I cannot do that for her.. I havent even made her have an orgasm I do not think.... So that is why i am here and where i am in my Just starting life as a CUCKOLD!!! HELP ME GET HER A REAL COCK.... 9+ INCH COCK.... What kinda cock is the only kind that is over 9+ inch....... hmmmmm..... I thinks its a....

BIG BLACK COCK!!
For
JEN BBC Virgin to be BLACKED!

{{{{[[[(((<<<~~~--- Im Going to post now just to get her sexi pics up ---~~~>>>)))]]]}}}
{{{{[[[(((<<<~~~--- But trust me as you read this im wrinting away!
---~~~>>>)))]]]}}}

Picture1.pngPicture12.png
Picture10.pngPicture9.png
Picture18.pngPicture25.png
Picture28.pngPicture5.png

So there that was just a taste of what I am dealing with everyday!! Her name is JEN... Jenifer of course... She is a 24 year old white female that has been dating me for ever 6 years now and Y'all and me both know that she NEEDS and yes she also DESERVES A REAL COCK.... YES A BLACK COCK.

Well her last birthday April 24... I got her the one gift that she ALWAYS WANTED more than anything in the entire world! To clear up all her self esteem doubts... to make her go from and 8.5 (hot scale ) to a 9.5!!!! ( IDK if a true 10 really even are possible / real ) yes I got her a BOOB JOB!!!! I must say so my fuckin self they look so god mom fucking good to!!!!

Well it doesnt take a scientist to figure out that once you get a boob job ya kinda need to go and get a new wardrobe of Bra's of course... The 2nd part of her birthday present last year was that I agreed to buy her an entire new wardrobe of SEXY LINGERIE FROM VS of course!! Ya see I have an extreme panty fetish and for one type in particular..... THONGS! Thongs instantly get me hard as a FUCKING ROCK (all 3 inchs! lol ) Whelp I spent damn near $1000 bucks at VS and here are a few shots that i was able to sneak of her HEAVEN sent Ass .. ( the old panty ass JEN and the new super sexy Thong ass JEN ENJOY TO THE FULLEST my FANS!!!

Yes ill keep writing 2

Picture5.pngPicture13.pngPicture29.png

Picture35.pngPicture37.png
Picture41.pngPicture43.png

Attachments

• Picture6.png
    Picture6.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 76
  • ff.png
    ff.png
    567.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture36.png
    Picture36.png
    544.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture38.png
    Picture38.png
    588.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture39.png
    Picture39.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 81
  • Picture40.png
    Picture40.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture42.png
    Picture42.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture44.png
    Picture44.png
    3 MB · Views: 70
Hey Dickhead,

It is your duty to get her blacked now.
Be a doer and not a just a talker.

She has suffered enough putting up with your sorry excuse of a dick.

Damn that girl is hot! I'd bang the hell out of here and back! Make her scream for more and nut on those new tits. Hit me up if she ready

Dam kid.. Throw her to the wolfs.Game over she will not walk for a week from all the brothers that would break her in...

I agree , plenty of BBC waiting to get at your ole lady all you have to do is stand back and watch nature takes its course , she's hot as hell and needs that BBC to make her complete.... what you waiting on chip dick??????

Well it doesnt take a scientist to figure out that once you get a boob job ya kinda need to go and get a new wardrobe of Bra's of course... The 2nd part of her birthday present last year was that I agreed to buy her an entire new wardrobe of SEXY LINGERIE FROM VS of course!! Ya see I have an extreme panty fetish and for one type in particular..... THONGS! Thongs instantly get me hard as a FUCKING ROCK (all 3 inchs! lol ) Whelp I spent damn near $1000 bucks at VS and here are a few shots that i was able to sneak of her HEAVEN sent Ass .. ( the old panty ass JEN and the new super sexy Thong ass JEN ENJOY TO THE FULLEST my FANS!!!

Yes ill keep writing 2

View attachment 64781View attachment 64783View attachment 64784

View attachment 64786View attachment 64788
View attachment 64792View attachment 64794
hey its mike... i would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

Back