My Friend's mom

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Last month a friend invited me home for college break to meet his family. They are white and I am a black guy. His mom was pretty hot and we hit it off right away. I noticed she liked to tease me about being black and all that "is it true what they say" stuff. I teased back saying there was only one way to find out. One afternoon the family was out and she was the only one home, except for me. You could feel the electricity in the air and we ended up kissing passionately. My swollen cock pushed against her and she reached down and felt me. "Oh, it is true," she said. She asked me into her bedroom and we talked for a little, then in a vulnerable moment she kissed my face all over leading to my mouth and we just made out passionately. (Believe me when I say I was completely shocked this had occured). I quickly became horny as fuck and threw her on top of me continuing to kiss and I literally just couldn’t take it anymore and had to get inside her so I took my cock out of my boxers and slid her panties to the side and we had crazy sex. We did it in every position constantly changing. She was loving every second of it and so was I. She had a “move” where she would squat on my cock and just use her pussyto fuck the head of my dick over and over again, sometimes she would come down but take it up right before her ass hit my pelvis. Then when I’d least expect it, she would slam her ass all the way down and it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. A while later my friend and his ******* and sister came home. I can only imagine what they'd think if they knew I'd fucked the lady of the house with my big black cock!

Back