My first wet dream

Alisha

Female
Last weekend was typical, we went out with friends and home we came. We headed to bed, I was in my long shirt and panties, nothing special. My dream started out with his having friends over. Shortly into the night Ronny started to flirt with me. Ronny is one of my husbands friends who is about 6'5, 235lbs, and built like a rock. Oh, and yes, he is also black.

As the evening went on the party slowed and before long it was just the three of us and my hubby was out on the couch. As I cleaned up a bit Ronny kept teasing and flirting. I was getting hornier by the minute. Finally he grabbed my arm and held me tight and kissed me deep.

We moved to the bedroom were he proceeded to strip me and kiss all over my body. In return I kissed him back and slowly moved to my knees. He pulled his cock out and presented it to me. I wrapped my hands around it and began slowly working my magic. I remember sucking until he ****** me to release him and climb onto the bed. Then he took his turn as he spread my legs and dove into my soaking wet lips. He sucked and probed me with his tongue as he worked my tits over with his hands. I worked closer and closer to my orgasm, finally I lost it and began to twitching and shaking and begging for more.

After my first multi orgasm orgasm he releases me and I collapsed onto the bed. As I did he climbed on top of me and kissed me then said, your ready now.

As I asked him ready for what, he rolled me over onto my belly and slide me odd the edge of the bed so I was bent over the edge with me face down. I once again asked ready for what. That's when my husband came around to the side of the bed facing me. Surprised I looked up at him. He reached out to me and took my hands and told me not to worry. As I looked at him I felt Ronny begin to probe me from behind. I gasp as he found his entrance and began sliding his HUGE shaft into my wet lips.

As he slowly began speeding up, my husband began holding me tighter and tighter til I was spread tightly across the bed. Sudden,y Ronny stopped and began working himself inside me. I could feel him touch places that had never been touched. Then suddenly I felt pressure deep inside. I squealed and began gasping for air. My husband just looked me in the eye and held my arms tight and said "it's ok honey, you know it what we both want."

That's when I realized. My husband was having me bred by Ronny. It was then I began to feel the warmth from inside, deep inside.

It was the I woke up to find a shock. I was laying there in bed soaked. My panties, the sheets and everything touching me were soaked from the apparent orgasm I had had during the dream. It was an amazing feeling laying there.

Last weekend was typical, we went out with friends and home we came. We headed to bed, I was in my long shirt and panties, nothing special. My dream started out with his having friends over. Shortly into the night Ronny started to flirt with me. Ronny is one of my husbands friends who is about 6'5, 235lbs, and built like a rock. Oh, and yes, he is also black.

As the evening went on the party slowed and before long it was just the three of us and my hubby was out on the couch. As I cleaned up a bit Ronny kept teasing and flirting. I was getting hornier by the minute. Finally he grabbed my arm and held me tight and kissed me deep.

We moved to the bedroom were he proceeded to strip me and kiss all over my body. In return I kissed him back and slowly moved to my knees. He pulled his cock out and presented it to me. I wrapped my hands around it and began slowly working my magic. I remember sucking until he ****** me to release him and climb onto the bed. Then he took his turn as he spread my legs and dove into my soaking wet lips. He sucked and probed me with his tongue as he worked my tits over with his hands. I worked closer and closer to my orgasm, finally I lost it and began to twitching and shaking and begging for more.

After my first multi orgasm orgasm he releases me and I collapsed onto the bed. As I did he climbed on top of me and kissed me then said, your ready now.

As I asked him ready for what, he rolled me over onto my belly and slide me odd the edge of the bed so I was bent over the edge with me face down. I once again asked ready for what. That's when my husband came around to the side of the bed facing me. Surprised I looked up at him. He reached out to me and took my hands and told me not to worry. As I looked at him I felt Ronny begin to probe me from behind. I gasp as he found his entrance and began sliding his HUGE shaft into my wet lips.

As he slowly began speeding up, my husband began holding me tighter and tighter til I was spread tightly across the bed. Sudden,y Ronny stopped and began working himself inside me. I could feel him touch places that had never been touched. Then suddenly I felt pressure deep inside. I squealed and began gasping for air. My husband just looked me in the eye and held my arms tight and said "it's ok honey, you know it what we both want."

That's when I realized. My husband was having me bred by Ronny. It was then I began to feel the warmth from inside, deep inside.

It was the I woke up to find a shock. I was laying there in bed soaked. My panties, the sheets and everything touching me were soaked from the apparent orgasm I had had during the dream. It was an amazing feeling laying there.

Great story! I love a woman who is multi-orgasmic...and a creative thinker as well!

that was amazing!

This is your first wet dream period or do you mean first about a black guy? So are you gonna let Ronny fuck you?

Oh wow,what a story..that was more than juz a wet dream..You must have squirted in your dreams 💦 💦 💦 💦

Back