My First Time

So when I was 19 in college, I was dating this guy. We both went to different colleges and were not close to each other. It would take a plane ride to get to see each other. So my bf told me I could go experience whatever college offers. He was also the only guy at that time I ever had sex with. So I was helping throw this party for a fundraiser at school and they were having the basketball team come also.
So as the party continued, the guys came over to us to thank us and take a picture with us. One guy, we will call B started talking to me. I was very interested, he was good looking and a smooth talker. So we traded numbers. The next day I told my bf that I traded numbers with him. My bf was ok with it.
So we texted back and forth, hung out a few times (my roommate was talking to his roommate). We made out a few times, but I was afraid to go any farther. One day I am talking to my bf and was saying what we did and he started asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to do more but was afraid how my bf would react. He told me he would be ok with anything I did. So I said, Im calling him and telling him we are going to do more.
So I walked across campus in a long sleeve shirt and a skirt (I had a bra and booty shorts under it). I get to his dorm room and his roommate was still there. He left with a smirk on his face (he knew what was about to happen). B was wearing basketball shirts and a beater.
We start making out, his hands go to my ass and grab it. His hands come up my side and take off my shirt and his hands go to my bra. He stops kissing me and said lets go on to the bed. He has the top bunk bed and I go up first. Im pretty sure he was looking up my skirt as I went up.
We get onto the bed and continue kissing. His hands run up my skirt and over my panties. Then he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit and pussy, making me wetter. B took out his cock and took my hand and placed it on his cock. I have seen big cocks before, but his was thicker than any cock I ever felt. It was also a little bigger. I started rubbing it and it got larger. He tells me to suck his cock (he used those exact word. I started to suck B and tried to get him all in my mouth. He sat back and enjoyed it.
After sucking his cock, he lifted me up and said take off your panties and give them to me. I did as B said. He spread my legs (I made him wear a condom) and put the head of his cock in. It was a tight fit already. He continued to slowly put more in with a smile on his face. As he continued to slide more of his cock in, he unhooked my bra and started sucking on my tits. B's dick was getting deeper and deeper in me. I was loving it at this point. I started to grind my hips up into him. I think I had the whole thing in at that point.
B said he wants me doggie style, so I got on all fours facing the wall. He leaned a little on my lower back to get my ass in the air more. Moved my skirt out of the way and slid inside my pussy. He starts fucking me hard from behind and pushed my head to the pillow. He was using the skirt as leverage to fuck me harder. I started cumming for the first time. He kept fucking me through it, I never felt that from my bf. B just kept fucking me harder, I thought he would be cumming soon but I was wrong. I came another time like that.
He told me to get on top facing him. I did just as B said and started riding. I came again like that. B looked at me and said now you have cum 3 times, its my turn.
B grabbed my hair and started to thrust up into me. One hand on my hair another on my boob. He fucked me so hard then I came again as he came.
I collapsed onto B and said WOW, that was amazing. He said you better come back for more.
We met a few more times after that.

Last edited:
nothing like the black girth satisfying a white girl!

I believe this 100%, but I also find that a lot of it is also the attitude. For some reason white guys just can use their tools as well as us bulls. I have been with woman whose husbands are actually fairly large for white guys, but they tell me its how I use mine that keeps them wanting more. Its the urgency, the roughness, the continual pounding, the ability to use them in multiple positions and for such the long time. That combined with that girth you speak of, that is what makes the BBC such a hot commodity.

So when I was 19 in college, I was dating this guy. We both went to different colleges and were not close to each other. It would take a plane ride to get to see each other. So my bf told me I could go experience whatever college offers. He was also the only guy at that time I ever had sex with. So I was helping throw this party for a fundraiser at school and they were having the basketball team come also.
So as the party continued, the guys came over to us to thank us and take a picture with us. One guy, we will call B started talking to me. I was very interested, he was good looking and a smooth talker. So we traded numbers. The next day I told my bf that I traded numbers with him. My bf was ok with it.
So we texted back and forth, hung out a few times (my roommate was talking to his roommate). We made out a few times, but I was afraid to go any farther. One day I am talking to my bf and was saying what we did and he started asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to do more but was afraid how my bf would react. He told me he would be ok with anything I did. So I said, Im calling him and telling him we are going to do more.
So I walk across campus in a long sleeve shirt and a skirt (I had a bra and booty shorts under it). I get to his dorm room and his roommate was still there. He left with a smirk on his face (he knew what was about to happen). B was wearing basketball shirts and a beater.
We start making out, his hands go to my ass and grab it. His hands come up my side and take off my shirt and his hands go to my bra. He stops kissing me and said lets go on to the bed. He has the top bunk bed and I go up first. Im pretty sure he was looking up my skirt as I went up.
We get onto the bed and continue kissing. His hands run up my skirt and over my panties. Then he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit and pussy, making me wetter. B took out his cock and took my hand and place it on his cock. I have seen big cocks before, but his was thicker than any cock I ever felt. It was also a little bigger. I started rubbing it and it got larger. He tells me to suck his cock (he used those exact word. I started to suck B and tried to get him all in my mouth. He sat back and enjoyed it.
After sucking his cock, he lifted me up and said take off your panties and give them to me. I did as B said. He spread my legs (I made him wear a condom) and put the head of his cock in. It was a tight fit already. He continued to slowly put more in with a smile on his face. as he continued to slide more of his cock in, he unhooked my bra and started sucking on my tits. B's dick was getting deeper and deeper in me. I was loving it at this point. I started to grind my hips up into him. I think I had the whole thing in at that point.
B said he wants me doggie style, so I get on all fours facing the wall. He leans a little on my lower back to get my ass in the air more. Moves my skirt out of the way and slides inside my pussy. He starts fucking me hard from behind and pushes my head to the pillow. He is using the skirt as leverage to fuck me harder. I started cumming for the first time. He kept fucking me through it, I never felt that from my bf. B just kept fucking me harder, I thought he would be cumming soon but I was wrong. I came another time like that.
He told me to get on top facing him. I just as B said and started riding. I came again like that. B looked at me and said now you have cum 3 times, its my turn.
B grabbed my hair and started to thrust up into me. One hand on my hair another on my boobs. He fucked me so hard then I came again as he came.
I collapsed onto B and said WOW, that was amazing. He said you better come back for more.
Very Nice! Luved it.

So I walked across campus in a long sleeve shirt and a skirt (I had a bra and booty shorts under it). I get to his dorm room and his roommate was still there. He left with a smirk on his face (he knew what was about to happen). B was wearing basketball shirts and a beater.
We get onto the bed and continue kissing. His hands run up my skirt and over my panties. Then he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit and pussy, making me wetter. B took out his cock and took my hand and placed it on his cock. I have seen big cocks before, but his was thicker than any cock I ever felt. It was also a little bigger. I started rubbing it and it got larger. He tells me to suck his cock (he used those exact word. I started to suck B and tried to get him all in my mouth. He sat back and enjoyed it.
After sucking his cock, he lifted me up and said take off your panties and give them to me. I did as B said. He spread my legs (I made him wear a condom) and put the head of his cock in. It was a tight fit already. He continued to slowly put more in with a smile on his face. As he continued to slide more of his cock in, he unhooked my bra and started sucking on my tits. B's dick was getting deeper and deeper in me. I was loving it at this point. I started to grind my hips up into him. I think I had the whole thing in at that point.
B said he wants me doggie style, so I got on all fours facing the wall. He leaned a little on my lower back to get my ass in the air more. Moved my skirt out of the way and slid inside my pussy. He starts fucking me hard from behind and pushed my head to the pillow. He was using the skirt as leverage to fuck me harder. I started cumming for the first time. He kept fucking me through it, I never felt that from my bf. B just kept fucking me harder, I thought he would be cumming soon but I was wrong. I came another time like that.
He told me to get on top facing him. I did just as B said and started riding. I came again like that. B looked at me and said now you have cum 3 times, its my turn.
B grabbed my hair and started to thrust up into me. One hand on my hair another on my boob. He fucked me so hard then I came again as he came.
More power to you

Back