My first threesome

Hydie

Female
Here's my little story of my first threesome with two black guys.

It all happen when I was on a biz trip. I just got down with a late meeting and was on my way back to my hotel, but told the taxi driver to take me to a bar instead so I could unwind alittle with a few drinks.
After about a hour there and a few drinks later, I started to chat with these two black guys that came up to me at the bar. We ended up moving to a table ordering a few more drinks and talking some more. They where two friends out of town also just visiting. They were in my mind two hot guys, tall and fit. Anyhow I made a comment the my back hurt from setting in a hard chair all day at a meetings. They sorta joked a said "well why don't you come back to are hotel and have a few more drinks with us and we could rub your back for you".

After having the amount of drinks I didn't even think and said sure! Their hotel was only a few block away so we walked there. At their room they poured me a ******* and told me to set on the bed so one of them could start rubbing my back. It did feel good... be he told me that it would be better if I could just lay face down, also take off my shirt, I did not thinking anything of it. Both of them started rubbing me. Then one of the guys asked if I could undo my bra so the strip wasn't in the way. I said sure. After a few more minutes the guys started to rub my sides and rubbing next to my breasts. It was starting to turn me on alittle. A few minutes late on on them started to rub my feet and legs. He asked me if it felt good. I said yes it did. After a while one if them asked it I could at least take off my pants if I felt ok with that. Of course I said yes. We they went to pull the pants off of me they got stuck alittle to I spin around to help them my bra that was undone came off. Stopped for a sec but they said don't be scared of anything. So I just let my bra fall and they pull my paints off. I joked if I was going to be half nude, they would have to be fully nude. Of course I was horny and want to see these guys with out any cloths on my shelf.

So they striped naked in front of me. It was so hot to see two hot guys with the cocks right in front of me. One was starting to get hard alittle. Then they said " Well can we finish your massage". I said sure. Thinking OMG this is so hot.
Both of them now was rubbing both my legs rubbing up to my upper thighs, I was getting turned on now. Then I felt one of them go under my panties and touch my pussy alittle. Thats when I had to have them. I flipped over then motioned on of them over closer to me. Both where getting hard now. I started giving one head and love tasted him for the first time. and feeling he's size a shape in my mouth. At the same time one of them said : "Pull her panties off, lets get a look at the pussy". As they did he mentioned that he loved hairy women. He spread my legs and said " Boy she is wet !!" The guy I was giving head to asked when was the last time I had cock. I told the truth. It had been months ! The guy the eat me out was good. I didn't last long till my first orgasm of many I had that night.

I told the guy I was sucking that I wanted to feel him inside me. So they switched, He felt so good sliding in me. It went that way for a while that night. Me riding them, doggy, ect. One of the guys came in my mouth that night. But I told the other I wanted for him to cum inside me. I just wanted to feel him as he came inside me. He did like I asked him too. That was the hottest night I every had up to that moment.

Last edited:
Back