My first taste of white pussy

Hello again would luv to share this story. About three years ago my interest into white women grew strong, I worked in Washington DC so was able to meet and see beautiful women everyday. I noticed that white women would give my eye contact and smiles I was a little shocked at first but then become extremely aroused and curious about being with one or two lol.

I was eager for something to happen fast so I contacted a well known ******* service and made an appointment for my lunch break at a nearby hotel.

This girl was beautiful. Very white creamy skin a huge ass and big tits. Ladies don't get me wrong I luv all shapes and sizes this is just her description. Oh not to sodetrack but i am about 5'5 with an athltic build and have been told im very attractive. She was about the same height and very curvy. She answered the door in her g string panties and bra with heels.

I was immediately floored my dick grew in my pants. We went threw the pleasantries and I began to get undressed. We held eachother and her nipples grew fast and soon I could smell the aroma from her pussy. She wanted to sit on top of me and she rode my dick like no other. I honestly wanted to cum inside her in that first position. Most women say they don't like that position with me because of how deep I go but I'm about 7 1/2 to 8 inches witch she glady took and grinded away.

I then wanted a more intimate sexual position with her so we scissored, that way I could career her leg that fell across my belly and reach and sqeeze her breasts. She initiated a lot of eye contact with me in this position witch really turned me on.

Following this I had to bend her over and look at that huge white ass. It spread so perfectly as she bent over. I went crazy and ponder and she had no problems taking it with that cushion. Now at this point the aroma from her pussy was amazing, it's the best scent I've ever experienced.

Let me know your experiences.

Back