My first step into sharing my wife

Hi! I'm Anthony, 32, white man. My wife is 33 and she's very hot but I cum too fast when I'm in her (less than a minute). I would love to watch a black man satisfies her with his bbc after I prepared her pussy with my mouth (she loves it). After a while the man would cum on her opened pussy and she would offer the load to me for the cleanup. That's what I'm dreaming of.
For now it's still not possible but i would like to begin my journey by sharing some private pictures of my wife, and I would love to see videos with your big cocks jerking and cumming on it. Who would be interested for the trade?๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Anthony, 32, white man. My wife is 33 and she's very hot but I cum too fast when I'm in her (less than a minute). I would love to watch a black man satisfied her with his bbc after I prepared her pussy with my mouth (she loves it). After a while the man would cum on her opened pussy and she would offer the load to me for I cleanup. That what I'm dreaming of.
For now it's still not possible but i would like to begin my journey by sharing some private pictures of my wife, and I would love to see videos with your big cocks jerking and cumming on it. Who would be interested for the trade?๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜
Anyone? I really want to see your dick on her.
You have no content, be careful, don't trip the wire it will exspose you

Hi! I'm Anthony, 32, white man. My wife is 33 and she's very hot but I cum too fast when I'm in her (less than a minute). I would love to watch a black man satisfied her with his bbc after I prepared her pussy with my mouth (she loves it). After a while the man would cum on her opened pussy and she would offer the load to me for I cleanup. That what I'm dreaming of.
What a sexy scene! Have you also thought about preparing (sucking) his big cock and guiding it to the lips for your wife's pussy?

Understand cuckolding is like baseball. I am the pitcher, she's the hitter, and you are the catcher. If she don't want to play ball, you have no game

Communication is key.
Yes thank you for the advice !
I'm beggining to talk with her but i don't know if she will dare to meet a bull in real life at the end. She loves when she feel desired by other men, and I'm not able to satisfy her when we sleep together, she wants more penetration. I suppose it's a good start..

Last edited:
We're brothers in mind. I'm in the same boat. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Anthony, 32, white man. My wife is 33 and she's very hot but I cum too fast when I'm in her (less than a minute). I would love to watch a black man satisfies her with his bbc after I prepared her pussy with my mouth (she loves it). After a while the man would cum on her opened pussy and she would offer the load to me for the cleanup. That's what I'm dreaming of.
Add pics and get verified.

What you got

Add pics and get verified.

I thought white boi doesn't have to be "verified" ?? Am I wrong? Sorry if so..

Back