• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Verified My first post. Real girl looking for Real Guys

I'm Lynn, back to the site after a break, though this is my first ever post. Sorry if this is the wrong place or format, I've been wondering how to post stuff, pics/comments and meet real ppl. Hope this is how.lol. Just here to meet real BBC's. Hope everyone is well!
nice where are you from

I'm Lynn, back to the site after a break, though this is my first ever post. Sorry if this is the wrong place or format, I've been wondering how to post stuff, pics/comments and meet real ppl. Hope this is how.lol. Just here to meet real BBC's. Hope everyone is well!
fucking gorgeous!

Fantastic pics. Like to see more. Hope you have lots of fun and get blackbred, too.

i wont you where you from?

blackmeat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Hello Lynn, welcome back! You are gorgeous. Great to have you and your sexy self in the community. Love your lips!

G

GenS

Sent you a couple of emails... heard nothing back.. hmmmm Guess you aren't trying to meet maybe...?

Lynnissexy

Real Person
From
MO, US
Thanks for the post blackmeat! And GenSchol...don't take this the wrong way, I'm going to try and not sound like a bitch, but its been a bad day. First, I saw your emails, but I haven't had the time to email you back, so slow down and stop sounding so sad. Second, no offense, you sound sweet but 4 sentences in two emails and a cartoon picture of a cock doesn't make me feel the need to rush home and reply to you. I am interested in meeting sexy, real, kinky men from here, but it takes more than hey lets fuck tonight to make me clear my schedule.