My first...he was amazing

CuckCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
These are a few pics from my first experience with a BBC. We met him for dinner and then went to a place where you could rent a hot tub by the hour. I was planning on just getting naked and having some oral the first time....and then I put my hands on that huge cock and I melted. For the next two hours hubby says I screamed, swore, begged like he had never heard me before. All I know is I discovered I was multi-orgasmic and a much, much more sexual person than I ever dreamed and I loved the contrast, taboo and the way he worked that cock. We almost didn't get any photos because hubby was just watching in stunned silence. He remembered in the last 15 minutes so these pics are me after almost 2 hours of intense sex in a steamy room so be kind with your comments lol.

HOT-tubbing 1 - edited.jpg HOT-tubbing 2 - edited.jpg HOT-tubbing 3 - Copy.jpg HOT-tubbing 6 - edited.jpg

These are a few pics from my first experience with a BBC. We met him for dinner and then went to a place where you could rent a hot tub by the hour. I was planning on just getting naked and having some oral the first time....and then I put my hands on that huge cock and I melted. For the next two hours hubby says I screamed, swore, begged like he had never heard me before. All I know is I discovered I was multi-orgasmic and a much, much more sexual person than I ever dreamed and I loved the contrast, taboo and the way he worked that cock. We almost didn't get any photos because hubby was just watching in stunned silence. He remembered in the last 15 minutes so these pics are me after almost 2 hours of intense sex in a steamy room so be kind with your comments lol.

View attachment 3821 View attachment 3822 View attachment 3823 View attachment 3824
those are some hot pics. u look great on that bbc. makes me want to see my wife with one even more.

View attachment 3821View attachment 3822View attachment 3823View attachment 3824
WOW lucky bull you must be hot to steam things up so

Back