my first gangbang

I was 18. I had an older girlfriend who was a stripper. She got sick and asked me to do the party for her. She knew I was interested so I said yes. It was a bachelor party and the guys (all white) ranged in age from about 34ish to mid 40's. I got so turned on being naked in front of them. The next thing I know we were all fucking. It was an amazing experience I will never forget.

Although we have been in the hotwife lifestyle for four years now, I just participated in my first gangbang this past January. In the past I have played with two men at once several times and even three men at once a couple of times, but this was a full gangbang with 8 black men and also two other husbands from the other two couples who also joined us for the party. I ended up having sex with 6 or 6 of the black men and both of the other two husbands, and finally with my husband that night. So it was definitely a new record for me lol. Although I enjoy playing with one or two men at the same time most of the time, I am sure we will plan another gangbang again at some point and maybe for my husband's next birthday again.

Although we have been in the hotwife lifestyle for four years now, I just participated in my first gangbang this past January. In the past I have played with two men at once several times and even three men at once a couple of times, but this was a full gangbang with 8 black men and also two other husbands from the other two couples who also joined us for the party. I ended up having sex with 6 or 6 of the black men and both of the other two husbands, and finally with my husband that night. So it was definitely a new record for me lol. Although I enjoy playing with one or two men at the same time most of the time, I am sure we will plan another gangbang again at some point and maybe for my husband's next birthday again.
Too bad I missed it.

You are my idol!!! I have not had a gangbang yet, but have 5 young studs wanting me to cum to Austin, TX and have my first gangbang!!!! They have asked me to bring my wedding dress!!! It sounds Hot and exciting!!!!!

now that will be a great birthday party...

Back