my first dildo experience

wow, so hot! we discussed to buy her a huge black dildo for training. any advices?
You can see my advice above - I'm now mostly against it, other than maybe taking a couple of inches to start to get used to the girth of a thicker guy. You should let a Bull , and be your first real BBC - there is nothing like the experience of having your pussy "trained", stretched and plumbed by the real thing like never before...and let him, and only him, have that part of you that is so deep and wide....

Actually, the one thing I think BBC dildos can be good for training is anal, since that's a real "stretch" for a lot of girls! :oops: You need to relax for anal, so there's nothing like getting to try it on your own and in your own good time, maybe even after a glass of wine and a warm bath. The other thing is, in my experience, to take a real BBC balls-deep anal, there is a sort of curve inside us that you have to get used to relaxing and letting him slide past, it's just a bit deeper in that the length of an average guy but where a 7" or 8" cock (what most BBCs really are, though guys seem to claim about 2" longer) is going to need to go.

:blackheart: Lanie

Vacuum locking a well lubed (black) 9" Doc Johnson Slim Line onto a 12"X 9" slab of granite and placing it in the middle of the bed is great practice for a real BBC, you have to hide the dildo but no one every questions what the granite is used for" just slide it under the bed, house keepers, maids, ******* no one questions it" If they do you use it to support paper when writing in bed. Mounting on walls, floor and tables can be very awkward or painful, just swing by a granite store and give your measurements or look on e-bay!

Back