my first dildo experience

So how's it been going with the toy? You took on a lot, with one that big.

I tried starting out that way, too, and here's my advice: lay off it! If you haven't yet had the experience of a BBC Bull, wait and let one have the mutual pleasure of stretching you. And if you're seeing a Bull, don't put BBC in your pussy other than his, stay as tight as you can for him. Well, the one exception is anal - if you're hesitant or inexperienced, or haven't had a really big (and/or long) cock back there, practice is probably going to contribute to a better first experience for both of you. The BBC dildos I got at first, no longer go any where but back there; I almost hate to put anything at all in my pussy anymore, when I'm saving myself for my next upcoming date with our Bulls!

:blackheart: Lanie

Great first time...love the start with the slow tease...thanks for sharing with us your "first"! :wub:

I started out kinda like that, too...my advice, now, is to hold off on that last inch or two if haven't taken it already, save yourself and let a real BBC Bull be your real first big cock balls deep...that deep in you...it's an experience not like anything else. I save the depths of my cunt for Bulls, and stay as tight as I can for them...I've put away my big dildos and now consider that using them would be "cheating" on my blackmen ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

wow, so hot! we discussed to buy her a huge black dildo for training. any advices?
I love using mine. When I can't have the real thing my hubby will use my black dildo on me or use his black rubber dick extinction but it's never like the real think.

Back