My first cuckold interaction

youngblackguy

Male
Real Person
Soon I'm gonna have my first cuckold interaction. I'm very excited right now have been looking forward to this. Any one want to talk about the first you tried it? Feel welcomed to leave pics and vids of it too!

Well they'll take good care of you. We've lead three new bulls into the lifestyle and all of them took to it really quickly. Remember that it's ok to ask questions at first. Your a bull but knowing how to take over can take some practice then, your natural instinct will take over

Well they'll take good care of you. We've lead three new bulls into the lifestyle and all of them took to it really quickly. Remember that it's ok to ask questions at first. Your a bull but knowing how to take over can take some practice then, your natural instinct will take over
I just want it to happen to me so I can soak up the feeling and do my best and make them very happy enough to want to come back for me :)

how to handle bbc virgins?

I just want it to happen to me so I can soak up the feeling and do my best and make them very happy enough to want to come back for me :)
Trust me. Just be you and be honest about what you do and do not have experience with.

Obviously she's selected you and she's going to be really pleased. Just place yourself in the first person position and in between her and him even while talking and let her give you your place. Your the boss : )

Soon I'm gonna have my first cuckold interaction. I'm very excited right now have been looking forward to this. Any one want to talk about the first you tried it? Feel welcomed to leave pics and vids of it too!
How good you do as the black bull-stud depends on your cock, physique, and attitude. Not much you can do at this point about any of those. If you are naturally dominant, you will have the best experience, especially if the couple wants to be dominated.
If you have an average personality, perhaps even polite, there is something you consciously can do. Be the boss. Let them know you are in charge.

Back