My first cuckold experience

sergey99

Male
From
Russia
My wife and me went in Egypt for a holiday. We stayed in nice hotel with full of tourists. It was our second year in that hotel. We selected room with nice view on a red sea with private pool in it. We are married for 6 years. From the first day I noticed that unlike previous year there were many black males in our hotel. My wife was in the center of attention from the first day, 30 old woman with nice body and blond hair. I noticed that Anna liked those attention from black guys. In the evening we had a dinner in hotel’s restaurant. We were speaking about our holiday, than I went to buy some drinks for us and after 5 minutes when I came back I saw two black guy speaking with my wife. When I approached Anna introduced me with Antony and Marcus they were from USA. Both of them were above 1.90metres high they introduced as basketball players. They invited us on party at night I looked at my wife I wanted to say that we are tired and we prefer to spend time together, but Anna was very satisfied and agreed to that offer. I noticed how both of them were smiling to my wife. Non of them paid attention to me.

We came back to our room to change clothes and to go with Marcus and Antony. I was angry to my wife, but I didn’t tell anything, I didn’t want to show how jealous I was. Anna dressed like a whore with red dress an high heels.

Marcus drove us in the club, when I entered I appeared that I was only white man in that club there were a lot of black males and white women. I went for the drinks while I was in the row I saw how Marcus dance with Anna. I was terribly angry, but I knew that I can’t do anything I saw how Marcus put his finger to my wife’s pants, but I can’t do anything, I was frightened.

Finally I bought alcohol, but I can’t find them in the club, I went to the seaside just 200 metres away from the club and I saw how Anna giving him a blowjob, he fucked my wife as a slut. I heared how Anna bagged to fuck her harder. At that time when Marcus was pounding her from behinf I feel that I was hard I was satisfied to watch how better men with muscular body and bigger cock fucked my wife. From that moment my life changed. Now my wife and me have huge cuckold life experience.

My wife and me went in Egypt for a holiday. We stayed in nice hotel with full of tourists. It was our second year in that hotel. We selected room with nice view on a red sea with private pool in it. We are married for 6 years. From the first day I noticed that unlike previous year there were many black males in our hotel. My wife was in the center of attention from the first day, 30 old woman with nice body and blond hair. I noticed that Anna liked those attention from black guys. In the evening we had a dinner in hotel’s restaurant. We were speaking about our holiday, than I went to buy some drinks for us and after 5 minutes when I came back I saw two black guy speaking with my wife. When I approached Anna introduced me with Antony and Marcus they were from USA. Both of them were above 1.90metres high they introduced as basketball players. They invited us on party at night I looked at my wife I wanted to say that we are tired and we prefer to spend time together, but Anna was very satisfied and agreed to that offer. I noticed how both of them were smiling to my wife. Non of them paid attention to me.

We came back to our room to change clothes and to go with Marcus and Antony. I was angry to my wife, but I didn’t tell anything, I didn’t want to show how jealous I was. Anna dressed like a whore with red dress an high heels.

Marcus drove us in the club, when I entered I appeared that I was only white man in that club there were a lot of black males and white women. I went for the drinks while I was in the row I saw how Marcus dance with Anna. I was terribly angry, but I knew that I can’t do anything I saw how Marcus put his finger to my wife’s pants, but I can’t do anything, I was frightened.

Finally I bought alcohol, but I can’t find them in the club, I went to the seaside just 200 metres away from the club and I saw how Anna giving him a blowjob, he fucked my wife as a slut. I heared how Anna bagged to fuck her harder. At that time when Marcus was pounding her from behinf I feel that I was hard I was satisfied to watch how better men with muscular body and bigger cock fucked my wife. From that moment my life changed. Now my wife and me have huge cuckold life experience.

When you come EGYPT again you don't need to go clubs you'll be our guest ;)

Please login or become a member to view

Back