My first black cock at ?teen

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by nieve blanca, Jul 14, 2015.

1. nieve blanca

nieve blanca Active Member

I was young teen. Maybe too young for most white girls but I wouldn't take any of those memories or experiences back. They made me the woman I am now.

2. angiluvsitmore

angiluvsitmore Active Member

US
    me too. I was very young but it shaped who i am now. I've wondered if it had been different if I waited but I think it was inevitable.

3. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife was just 19 when she got her first black cock

4. nieve blanca

I was engaged, married a well educated white man that I loved and knew through college. Then he cheated on me. I tried hard to go white because of friends and family but I got burned. Now I just think for myself and my satisfaction.

5. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Sister and I started in young teens as well. Rather sordid but nothing egregious.

smallcuckboy22 likes this.
  6. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

my GF had girl sex very young and her first cock at 18 she wishes she had cock early too

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  7. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband Member

My second wife got fucked for the first time when she was 14 by a black classmate about the same age as her. My third wife never had a black cock in her until she was 49

8. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Your wife and my sister have 14 in common. She ended up married to a black man, one baby. Then second relationship she had 2 sons. Most beautiful kids in our family.

johnbgood and BlkDaddyJissFest like this.
  9. nieve blanca

Oh how I miss feeling so small! Maybe that's why I find my cocks at the gym. I need to feel small compared to my black cocks!

MacMac305 likes this.
  10. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

Nieve blanca thats exactly what my wife says!!!
    She had her first cock at the age of 15 to a 25 year old Black Man whom she saw until she was 25 herself. But there were many others - alwYs Black - during those years too.
    I also took cock for the first time at 14 also to an older Black Man.

11. starbuckblonde

starbuckblonde Active Member

I was 14 and my black guy was 22

12. wavesofgrainalchohol

wavesofgrainalchohol New Member

US
    Same here! Lol coincidences am I right? Lol

13. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

my former GF had her first black cock when she was 28. he was a former student. She LOVED his cock

johnbgood likes this.
  14. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I can relate to your husband cheating on you.. Mine did too and then it was a girlfriend who told me revenge ws the best medicine for a cheating husband. Not only did she have that piece of advice but she had someone for me to meet also.. (a black friend of her black boyfriend.) Long story short, that first black experience was a life-changing experience for me.. I was 24 at the time and been black exclusive since..

jason385, johnbgood, leuk999 and 3 others like this.
  15. l00ki

l00ki Active Member

my wife told me the wish roundabout age 35, and when she was 37, I found a nice guy for fucking her, it was not so easy to find in our location in Germany...........................

16. melanie.dj

melanie.dj Member

UK
    Very similar for me. I’ve just actually just posted on another thread about this. I was 15 and he was 21. The first time together we intended to have sex. However we had no protection. Even drove around trying to find somewhere open to buy condoms late at night. No luck so I gave him a blowjob. I have to admit feeling a bit nervous about meeting him again after seeing the size of his cock. But a couple of days later we had sex. ;)

coolnsexy, johnbgood, predoff and 2 others like this.
  17. nieve blanca

It was worth it wasn't it?! ' )