MY FIRST BBC

I was sixteen and my mon and dad and my sister were out of town..So on Saturday i dress up in my sisters panties and bra and jeans and top..My hair was long so i looked good. iI went out to our pool to read a book.( playgirl) lol..And the pool guy came to clean the pool..He was tall and black.he ask me if i would mind helping him.and i said yes..as we cleaned the pool he slaped me on the ass.and ask if he could kiss Me.So I kissed him. and put my hand on his so hard bbc. and he ask if I was a male? and i ask why do you ask? ARE YOU! And i said yes Iam. so he kissed Me and ask if i would like to suck his cock! and I said oooooooooo yes I would. so he pulled it out for me and I got on My knees to suck this nice bbc cock off.iI kissed and licked the head of it at first..and then I tryed to take it all. but i could not..it was so big..I SUCKED AND LICKED ON HIS NUTS TOO..I sucked His cock for about 30min.and he cumed all over my face..and then he went on His way....after he left i wish he had pulled my panties down and put that bbc deep in my ass...I would have love to let Him fuck Me..

I was sixteen and my mon and dad and my sister were out of town..So on Saturday i dress up in my sisters panties and bra and jeans and top..My hair was long so i looked good. iI went out to our pool to read a book.( playgirl) lol..And the pool guy came to clean the pool..He was tall and black.he ask me if i would mind helping him.and i said yes..as we cleaned the pool he slaped me on the ass.and ask if he could kiss Me.So I kissed him. and put my hand on his so hard bbc. and he ask if I was a male? and i ask why do you ask? ARE YOU! And i said yes Iam. so he kissed Me and ask if i would like to suck his cock! and I said oooooooooo yes I would. so he pulled it out for me and I got on My knees to suck this nice bbc cock off.iI kissed and licked the head of it at first..and then I tryed to take it all. but i could not..it was so big..I SUCKED AND LICKED ON HIS NUTS TOO..I sucked His cock for about 30min.and he cumed all over my face..and then he went on His way....after he left i wish he had pulled my panties down and put that bbc deep in my ass...I would have love to let Him fuck Me..
When did you first take BBC in the ass?

Back