My first BBC

I used to date white guys and I broke up last month, so as I single lady, I go in club with friends. So I met this guy on the floor, he started grinding my ass, well... Me too... I was a little *******. After a moment he kissed me and few minutes later I was with him in the toilet, on my knees, sucking his big fat cock! He cum in my mouth, i swallowed. Then he took me at his home and he fucked me 3 times between the end of the night and the morning... then i leave his apartment and i never saw him again. Now I am obsessed with the idea of many other cocks like him !

I used to date white guys and I broke up last month, so as I single lady, I go in club with friends. So I met this guy on the floor, he started grinding my ass, well... Me too... I was a little *******. After a moment he kissed me and few minutes later I was with him in the toilet, on my knees, sucking his big fat cock! He cum in my mouth, i swallowed. Then he took me at his home and he fucked me 3 times between the end of the night and the morning... then i leave his apartment and i never saw him again. Now I am obsessed with the idea of many other cocks like him !
It will happen

That's how to get you ladies trained for The Black Dick.

Back