My fiji visit

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
When on holiday I was stalked by a local he made every chance to be where I was , and I enjoyed the attention.

My husband wanted to go shopping by himself so I ventured to the beach , he told me he would be gone all day laying there alone I was soon joined by my admirer , sitting next to me he made me fell very at ease and I let him apply oil to my back and , while doing it he asked if I would like to go to the dunes where we could be naked , so we picked up our towels and walked around the cove to the dunes.

As I sat down he removed his shorts to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen it hung down and slapped his thigh as he moved I must have been staring as he asked if I liked what I saw , very shy I just said yes and started to remove my bikini both naked he started to play with my erect nipples and kiss my neck which sends me wild he then moved to my very wet lips and his tongue was so long I thought it was a cock in my cunt he did this for ages then flipped me over on all fours and fucked me his cock spread me so wide but so good and went to areas I have never felt , then suddenly pulled out and started to rim my ass , never had it done but loved it and I orgasmed several times as he shoved his tongue into me , he then asked me to do the same to him and he got on all fours and I spread his cheeks and ate his ass.

I loved what I was doing and he encouraged me to suck harder then he suddenly turned around shoved his cock in my mouth and unloaded his cum down my throat.

As we sat recovering he told me that he had several friends who would love to join in could you get a free afternoon again I just smiled and said yes.

Hubby arrived back he asked if I had a good day so I told him what I did , he just looked and said yes I watched you in the dunes , he kissed me and we had sex , I told him about a second meet but with moor men he got so hard and fucked me again , then told me he wanted to watch , next day my friend asked if I was free I asked where do we do it , he then explained there was a beach hut past the dunes his friend owns so we will go there he kissed me and told me to be there around 3pm

at 3 I walked to the hut I was greeted by two men and taken inside where men were drinking I counted 5 plus the two who walked me in , I was handed a ******* and told to take my bikini of which I did then each had turns feeling me

How many women dream of such a vacation. Smile. And what is the rest of your story.
After being seduced by so many men i was a marked woman for the rest of the holiday,

I was not happy but had to endure so much , until one morning while we were having breakfast , a couple from another table ,started chating and we moved to there table , Liz and Jack introduced them selves and told us they were swingers and had been told i was a black man lover.

They invited us to a party out of the resort at a local mans house , Liz explained it will stop the local men here bother you , our friend is very well respected ,

We all lay around for the day and i must say did not get harassed at all , that night we got dressed and Jack had a taxi waiting to take us to the party.

Arrived at a wonderful plantation manor , greeted by a middle aged white woman who kissed us all and took us inside.

She was only in a bikini and high heels then smiled and told us we were over dressed , Liz slipped of her dress to reveal a skimpy bikini then she led me to a closet where i chose a bikini , fishnet one i looked like a slut.

We joined the men who had changed into swimmers and walked through to the back , music blaring people all over the place , we were introduced to the host a huge black man , he shook Steves hand and kissed me then led me to the bar leaving the rest , he held me close and asked if i was enjoying my holiday.

I understand you have been introduced to black cock , he asked , i must have blushed because he smiled and told me i was to get the best tonight.

I joined the party and we all went dancing and thats where it started , i was asked by several black men to dance and could they dance , as the night went on the host came over and asked Steve if he could borrow me and Liz . Jack just nodded and we went to a room.

Liz removed her bikini and fell into the hands of a black man , they went onto a lounge where she started to suck his cock , i felt hands on m,y shoulder and my bikini was removed , he whispered in my ear now you will have the best.

I remember his smell so erotic our mouths met and we sucked each others tongue , he led me to a bed and spread my legs and started to suck my cunt it went so deep he spun me around and rimmed my ass , as it was dark i never realised there were others in the room not caring i let him eat me with no shame.

He handed me to another man who gave me his cock and me being so turned on i just suck for all its worth until he blew , Liz came over and kissed me we shared his cum then we were surrounded by men all wanting to cum so we sucked and sucked till all had blown.

Liz took me to the showers where we washed each other clean refreshed we went back to the party very naked , Steve was so glad to see me he wanted to know what we did with that our host came over and told him to wait as he would be able to watch next time.

Liz and i were taken to a huge bedroom couches all around the biggest bed i have ever seen , Jack and steve were told to sit on the couches as we were being played with i had the host and Liz another huge black man , thats when i felt his cock , i gasped at the size and i could see Steves face change colour,

He sucked my tits and nipples telling me to be ready i was wet with anticipation then i felt the head nudge my wet lips , fuck it was huge , the pain was so intense i nearly ******* , he just whispered , good girl do you want this , Yes Yes , then i heard Steve say come on baby take it you can do it , with that Liz appeared next to me , come on Kim relax and feel it go in , i must have relaxed so much with all the attention it just started to go in , once all in he held it and i felt it pulse then he withdrew and pushed it back in slowly in and out and once used to the size he fucked me harder.

Steve was clapping and urging him to fuck me harder which he did i was a fucking mess but did not want it to stop , as i turned my head Liz was also full of cock and being pounded.

Very good for you. Always so liberating at these parties. And the men are usually so well endowed to. Tends to be life changing for many white couples and women especially if they have not known black men previously. And then they ( you). Need to return home after vacation. Not long and the search begins for a black lover.

Seems like your story was truncated ... missing some ...

Hubby arrived back he asked if I had a good day so I told him what I did , he just looked and said yes I watched you in the dunes , he kissed me and we had sex , I told him about a second meet but with moor men he got so hard and fucked me again , then told me he wanted to watch , next day my friend asked if I was free I asked where do we do it , he then explained there was a beach hut past the dunes his friend owns so we will go there he kissed me and told me to be there around 3pm

at 3 I walked to the hut I was greeted by two men and taken inside where men were drinking I counted 5 plus the two who walked me in , I was handed a ******* and told to take my bikini of which I did then each had turns feeling me

Something about being naked on a tropical beach with the sun and the waves and the cool breeze on your body .
From a distance , a young black island man sees your naked body and approaches slowly and carefully.
You are sleeping lightly and only hear the waves and the birds ....
( to be continued )

Frist Love the story, but we seem to be missing what happen in the hut. Please tell us.
sorry there was a middle but it never attached , so here it is.

It seemed so natural I sucked all men and they took turns fucking me , the young ones soon started to cum and sprayed me, they could not hold on . I showered and when returned to the lounge room my admirer was sitting with two other men , both around 60 , they thanked me for letting the young ones enjoy a white woman and now it was there turn. I had to strip tease , this was very uncomfortable as I have never done any sort of erotic dance ,not even for hubby. My friend helped and I soon got into the rhythm especially with help from a naked black man with a huge cock , they made him fuck me on all fours .
As he was deep in me I noticed the two men removing there shorts to reveal two donkey cocks , I thought I was seeing things , they were both so thick not long but extremely thick and stiff , they both stroked the monsters and pre cum oozed out I was told to suck them clean , they told me you will have one of these in you before you leave

Back