my fiance's story

cuck guy

Male
my fiance only fucks me about once a month or two and she never cums. she dated a black man before me who didn't treat her right and left her and i was there to pick her up after. she hangs out with black guys a lot and is obviously attracted to them by how flirty and ditzy she gets . i want to tell her its ok to do anything she wants with them.. but the type of girl she is she would act weirded out and leave me... i've been pretending not to notice that she's always out late with her friends who are all white girls and black men.. but i'm a little worried that after we get married she will divorce me and get half of my things and i won't have her anymore.. looks wise yea she is out of my league and gets her attention from the superior raceDSC08797.JPG DSC08743.JPG

Last edited:
You need to think about what you want out of the relationship. If she doesn't have much interest in taking care of your needs now, it will not get better in the future. The two of you really need to sit down and put all the cards on the table. If she doesn't know, or isn't sure what she wants then you need to walk away. If she knows what she wants and you can live with that then get a good prenuptial agreement and get married.

I completely agree with torpedo, communication (and a prenup) are key. I am guessing that the thought of her with black men turns you on and it clearly turns her on. you guys need to talk it out.

I completely agree with torpedo, communication (and a prenup) are key. I am guessing that the thought of her with black men turns you on and it clearly turns her on. you guys need to talk it out.
Over the years I have seen a number of women play their boyfriends/husband like a cheap violin. And I know it can go the other way, but I have seen women hook a man, reel him in, clean out the bank account and then dump him. There are a lot of good women out there, but there are some barracuda's that get what they want by any means necessary. The ones that are like that are generally pretty damn good at it. Keep your eyes open, and your wallet shut until you are confident you understand the game.

You need to think about what you want out of the relationship. If she doesn't have much interest in taking care of your needs now, it will not get better in the future. The two of you really need to sit down and put all the cards on the table. If she doesn't know, or isn't sure what she wants then you need to walk away. If she knows what she wants and you can live with that then get a good prenuptial agreement and get married.
it's possible that she is cucking you now if she's out with "girlfriends" and black guys?? I don't know. But why not just be completely honest with her and let her know how you really feel? That is what a relationship is Trust and Communication. Without either you really have nothing real.

Back