My Fiance Enjoyed her Trip to Jamaica

It's only natural. Those virile black studs aren't about to let all that lovely white pussy go to waste. Those whitebabe will have a lifetime of great memories when thier bellies start to show the evidencce of all the wonderful fun theyhad.

I'm taking my wife on a long over due vacation this summer but unsure where to book it's a surprise for her I've been working on her slowly for some time to go blk recently she's really getting off on the idea and loves using her bbc toys I bought her she said she is curious about it but couldn't cheat on me.
So I was thinking take her away for a surprise holiday take her out of our city where we are unknown she can ******* as much alcohol as she likes sun sea and hope she let's loose but undecided where too? maybe Caribbean ,Africa I'm unsure where to go any advice would be greatly appreciated

I'm taking my wife on a long over due vacation this summer but unsure where to book it's a surprise for her I've been working on her slowly for some time to go blk recently she's really getting off on the idea and loves using her bbc toys I bought her she said she is curious about it but couldn't cheat on me.
So I was thinking take her away for a surprise holiday take her out of our city where we are unknown she can ******* as much alcohol as she likes sun sea and hope she let's loose but undecided where too? maybe Caribbean ,Africa I'm unsure where to go any advice would be greatly appreciated
I would recommend Barbados, very safe place, go to St.Lawrence Gap for nightlife

Yes Barbados is the place we love safe and friendly.Mandy loves the Bajen Bamboo

Back