My fiance eats me out after.

Should I let BBC go raw?

• Total voters

Bbc/newbie

Couple
From
TN, US
So I let my fiance watch my very first time with a BBC and I was doggy style and the black man I was getting fucked by took off his condom and he was ramming balls deep in my pussy and I felt his giant cock bare and I was trying to squirm away from him and he just kept driving it deeper and he said he was going to fill my lil white pussy with his black cum I was screaming for him to pull out and he said that he was not going to stop till he was done I finally just gave up and told him to just cum and he kept going for about 10 min then I felt his load shoot into me and he flopped his cock out of me and my fiance was hard as a rock and he was going down on me and he ate my pussy and he said he would do that for me every time I just scared I will get pregnant letting this happen.

Attachments

• IMG_20190520_204822.jpg
    IMG_20190520_204822.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 534
So I let my fiance watch my very first time with a BBC and I was doggy style and the black man I was getting fucked by took off his condom and he was ramming balls deep in my pussy and I felt his giant cock bare and I was trying to squirm away from him and he just kept driving it deeper and he said he was going to fill my lil white pussy with his black cum I was screaming for him to pull out and he said that he was not going to stop till he was done I finally just gave up and told him to just cum and he kept going for about 10 min then I felt his load shoot into me and he flopped his cock out of me and my fiance was hard as a rock and he was going down on me and he ate my pussy and he said he would do that for me every time I just scared I will get pregnant letting this happen.
He is a man after my own heart there is nothing finer in life to taste than freshly filled pussy.

the BULL'S on here are goingb to love to get their hands on you and their cocks deep inside you. Think you are going to have lot a of fun and boy friends tongue is going to be very busy. enjoy yourself life is to short so make the most of it and the pleasures you can get from it.

If it was me and ya get knocked up guess I'd become a permanent fixture, with an ass like that I think all would be good..

Your fiance is one lucky guy.

That is hot and scary all at the same time... How did you two start sharing with BBC I am trying to get my wife talked into it

If I was your hubby I’d offer to have my mouth handy so he could pull out and finish in my mouth for you and your black lover.

Back