My feminization has begun...

Do you, as a cuckyboi, want your wife to feminize you?

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind doing that to my husband but, he would NEVER shave his beard AND he has broad shoulders, nothing feminine about his body type, demeanor or anything else. Although he has a nice butt, so maybe panties?? lol

I wouldn't mind doing that to my husband but, he would NEVER shave his beard AND he has broad shoulders, nothing feminine about his body type, demeanor or anything else. Although he has a nice butt, so maybe panties?? lol
If he is your submissive cuckyboy, then yes, panties would be a nice way to start! At least that puts him in his place and lets him know that you are in control.

i want to be fem by her and or any girl and or man have them put me on hormonies etc and becum a 24\7 girl and grow and develope breast hips a fem fig etc and have sex as a girl and trated as one kisses dani

I don't want to upset him upstairs [God] but he thought out man, woman thingy ages ago..... And the now thingy is... black bull, white woman {as many as he wants}the then men that women give to the black bull as a gift! He then allows said [gift] to be cuckolded! with me so far? A Cockold must be one that will change from [male] to not slave but a unic? Who is cock caged, has its not [his] own female clothes to wear daily. trained in all female duties. and accept its fate. hormone injections daily, breasts, false or implants, all the girly things too. Be transformed from man to ??? black bull,s sissy sit in the corner??......... where can I get a sissy sit in the corner from? is any going spare?

I just had my debut video as a femme posted on a website! I posted it on X-tube, then my friend and mentor Anna Malice (http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com) posted it on her site! It is a solo video of me sucking and riding my toy! Here is the X-tube link: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=bCLat-C774- if any of you would like to view it!
Watched your debut,, wow your pink bra was the star, cock nice fit but don't touch your own cock spoils the mood. nicely turned out, enjoy your feminine side x

congratulations, you look beautiful and I hope you become as femme as you dream

my wife mentioned to me that she'd like me to get an ear ring (piercing)..in my right ear. Does that mean something in the right ear?

Back