My feminization has begun...

Do you, as a cuckyboi, want your wife to feminize you?

• Total voters
My Queen just bought me a women's apron, she will make me wear my device (CB6000) and the apron, with nothing else and clean the entire house this weekend. She says she will lay on the bed and watch me clean the bathroom.
I cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the house and really made her happy. She told me I had to post the pic of me in my device. (see avatar)

I love it when I'm on my knees and a real man calls me a faggot it reminds me of my place in life and afirms his dominance over me, plus I love it!
That is so true! The last BBC I was with called me his "sissy bitch faggot" all night as he fucked me! I loved hearing those words. He made me repeat it to him. I had to say, "Yes Daddy, I'm your sissy bitch faggot!" When he finally came inside me I got off so hard. It was amazing! I AM A SISSY BITCH FAGGOT!! :wub::blackheart:

That is so true! The last BBC I was with called me his "sissy bitch faggot" all night as he fucked me! I loved hearing those words. He made me repeat it to him. I had to say, "Yes Daddy, I'm your sissy bitch faggot!" When he finally came inside me I got off so hard. It was amazing! I AM A SISSY BITCH FAGGOT!! :wub::blackheart:
I'm so glad to meet another whiteboi who realizes what he is and who he belongs too, I love cocks but the power and beauty of the Black man's cock can't be matched by any other race and when they realize the power they have over me I just melt, being a Black Man's bitch is as good as it gets ! I am putty in their hands and am their owned faggot, my greatest wish is to service a long line of Black Men and swallow and be covered by their hot cum. Again so glad to meet you and best of luck getting their meat !

I have always been a transvestite, so when the cuckolding thing came along it was sort of a natural progression, and although not for everyone I believe that bulls prefer the sissy cuckold to be dressed as a woman not ony does it heighten the humiliation but realy takes away any of that silly male competition thing. also at times the bull and wife like tohave me suck cock clean or get it stiff, the bulls like this done by somthing that at least looks feminine. overall the fact of being dressed up as a girl really makes the cuckold know his place and packing a very small willy to boot also demands I am in panties.

Back