My feminization has begun...

Do you, as a cuckyboi, want your wife to feminize you?

• Total voters
i do not but thats because she doesn't know im a sissy faggot who loves to be this way. yes yes yes i said fagot and i don't mind being called that or being that.
I am so jelous of sissies who have such strong and understanding wives, I have to be a closet faggot (I love the term too, it's what I am) to be able to be smooth and dress as a sissy when I'm home, to have a wife who shows her boyfriends what a faggot I am is a fantasy I'll always have.

I am going to be femmed tonight and on yahoo! msgr. If any Black Men are from Indiana and want this sissy tonight...cum take me! I live west of Indy about 50 miles...i need a Black Man to please tonight. My yahoo id is stephanieboi64 if any of you want to msg me!

I shave all my body hair except for my forearms. I love the way it feels. I have to be able to fem at a moments notice, so i am always ready. Never know when a BBC is going to want my sissy mouth and pussy!

If you don't want to shave or wax your forearms, you should consider bleaching them as that is the one masculine feature that really stands out in the photo of you when you had a professional apply your makeup.
By the way, the professional job actually looked pretty decent. :)

Back