MY FANTASY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
On a special occasion I would like to take my wife to a classy hotel for the evening. After a couple of glasses of wine I would explain that I have arranged for a little treat for her. On cue there would be a knock on the door and two very handsome and well built black men in their early twenties would arrive. With a little coaxing my wife lays on the bed, after having removed her clothes and the black men begin massaging her. She is enjoying it very much as I sit off to the side with a ******* enjoying my wife's pleasure as these two black princes work their magic with her. Against their pure white outfits the outline of their massive cocks is clearly visible and my wife laughs nervously as she runs her hands over them. One of them asks if she would like them to undress for her and she says yes. Soon all three are naked but no contact other than her massage takes place even though their huge cocks are fully erect. My wife slowly parts her thighs and one of the young men begins to rub her wet pussy and asks if she likes it. Yes murmurs that she does and tells him not to stop. The other young man begins to kiss her lightly and play with her erect nipples. My wife grasps his cock and slowly rubs it back and forth. The excitement begins to build as the first man fingers her pussy. She moans and lets her thighs part even more. The second man places his cock near her lips and she takes it in her mouth and begins sucking it. Now the stud that was tending to her pussy buries his head between her legs and begins to lick and suck her clit and soon she has her first shattering climax. She sucks the second man's cock more vigorously as the first now mounts her and his cock penetrates her throbbing cunt. Both men measure in excess of ten inches and my wife experiences something I could never begin to provide except in the way I have here. I watch in amazement as she is fucked at both ends by such huge cocks. She looks so beautiful being taken by these black specimens of manhood. She cums several times before her first stud fills her pussy with a massive cum load which then flows from her and soaks the sheets. The second young bull then takes his place and fucks her even more forcefully than the first. She cums over and over again until he too, fills her with his black seed. Later, after they have left, I beg her to let me have her as my small throbbing cock needs relief so badly. Fortunately she responds to me entering her and within a few strokes I, too, cum inside her. She laughs but not in a mean way and tells me that she could hardly feel my little thing after having just had two gigantic dicks inside her. I ask her if she would like me to lick her pussy clean and she says that would be nice.

1.jpg

Back