My fantasy gangbang for hubby to watch

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by AussieGirl, Aug 24, 2013.

1. AussieGirl

AussieGirl Active Member Real Person Gold Member

My fantasy is to start the night with a girlfriend, my hubby and maybe hers at a hotel room drinking and getting horny before us girls go out to a club to find some black men and invite them back to our hotel room.
    When we are out at the club we are dancing and flirting with the guys letting them know what we are looking for. We give the guys at the club our room address and tell the to meet us there in an hour before we head back to the hotel to meet our hubbies and get horny with them drinking and fucking until the black dudes start rocking up to the room. Us girls would have sexy lingerie on and start to put on a show for the guys until they get so horny and start to fuck us. We would get fucked by all the men and our husbands are free to do whatever they want to us. I know my husband would absolutely loves this. He would want to fuck me so hard and the memories will keep getting him horny whenever he thinks about it.

2. Xyzz

Xyzz Active Member

What a great idea, love it!!!!
    Post some pics of yourself! I'll share my thoughts!

3. 2crazypeepz

2crazypeepz Well-Known Member Gold Member

I would be all about that

genuinepleasure likes this.
  4. 2crazypeepz

2crazypeepz Well-Known Member Gold Member

Surprise!!!!!

5. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My girlfriend just text me,said she was going to spend the weekend with the 4 black men that she works with,they are having a white girl party,she will be the only one there.she is going to be their sex slave,

kumarraoo, hopefulhubby, janb and 4 others like this.
  6. Melissa219

Melissa219 Active Member

US
    This has been a fantasy of mine for a while, sadly I'm unable to act on it.

knightrider likes this.
  7. jane.tee

jane.tee Member

UK
    Wow amazing so hot.

8. Johnc1234

US
  9. Johnc1234

US
    image.jpeg My girlfriend called a few minutes ago,she is ok,told me I may have to come get her tomorrow,she doesn't know if she will be able to walk by then,they have had her tied up for hours,with a open door for any an all black men that wanted to fuck her,in any an all holes.old men an young bucks alike have dumped loads of cum in an on her,she said her eyes are swollen an burning from the cum being in them so long.one guy even shot his load in her ear,they fucked her asshole until she shit on one of them,so they untried her to clean up,but wouldn't let her eat,because her still had more ass fucking to do,they spanked her ass with a paddle until she started to bleed,she has been fucked by a pit bull dog,then was made to suck his dick,I asked if she was ok with this,she didn't respond to that,but said she will be ok tomorrow,I ask her did she want me come get her are call the cops,she laughed an said she could handle it.i hope she can,I never knew she was this kind of a whore.

10. Johnc1234

US
    Well she came home this morning,not doing to well,didn't want to talk about it. Her eyes are swollen dam near shut,her knees are raw,everything is hurting her pussy an ass are swollen an raw.dry cum all over her,she Stinks of shit,cum an piss,she was crying because she loved it,an doesn't know why,but is going to do it again,she is mad at me for turning her out to black men.i couldn't take a picture,all she wants is to be left alone an go to bed,no bath,just sleep.maybe I went to far by letting her go over there

11. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Member

Posting picture afterwards?

12. derin jones

derin jones Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sounds perfect! My dream is for my wife to have a friend like that, where the other husband and I take our pretty girls to get them fucked like that.