My Experience as a BBC MASTER

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
Greeting. I've been active in the lifestyle for 7 years now and have been a Master for the past 4. I've come across all types of women thru the years but I discovered a trend not too far into it. White women are the absolute best slave/sub a man can have. I won't get into what I feel are stereotypical reasons why. What I will say is this: I've Mastered white women from ages 21 to 56 and it's always the same. The respect and sheer adoration of the black man for those who choose this lifestyle is unmatched. There's power in giving up total control to a man that many feel you do not belong with anyway and that stimulates me to no end. The married white women who's husbands had no knowledge of me were and are the most appreciative. The husbands that did know and watched me do things to his wife that he never imagined anyone would were in awe and I craved that look on his face. I still do. When it's done right and both parties are in the same place, couple domination is unlike any other. So I'm very glad to be a part of this community where all is so open and accepted. Thank you for listening to my thoughts and I hope to meet some of you in the very near future.

Greeting. I've been active in the lifestyle for 7 years now and have been a Master for the past 4. I've come across all types of women thru the years but I discovered a trend not too far into it. White women are the absolute best slave/sub a man can have. I won't get into what I feel are stereotypical reasons why. What I will say is this: I've Mastered white women from ages 21 to 56 and it's always the same. The respect and sheer adoration of the black man for those who choose this lifestyle is unmatched. There's power in giving up total control to a man that many feel you do not belong with anyway and that stimulates me to no end. The married white women who's husbands had no knowledge of me were and are the most appreciative. The husbands that did know and watched me do things to his wife that he never imagined anyone would were in awe and I craved that look on his face. I still do. When it's done right and both parties are in the same place, couple domination is unlike any other. So I'm very glad to be a part of this community where all is so open and accepted. Thank you for listening to my thoughts and I hope to meet some of you in the very near future.

could I be a good slave??

Mature blondes and redheads 40 to 55 are best bro

• Love
Reactions: K&K
Back