My ex.

Once she is your ex does not matter who she has sex with because it means your not getting her pussy is more important who she fucks before she is your ex. Most likely once she gets big cock does not matter black or white she is already your ex.

Once she is your ex does not matter who she has sex with because it means your not getting her pussy is more important who she fucks before she is your ex. Most likely once she gets big cock does not matter black or white she is already your ex.
Oh I know!! She cheated on me and after that all I got to was take her shopping. And I knew my friend was fucking her the whole time cause he told me everything they did

Oh I know!! She cheated on me and after that all I got to was take her shopping. And I knew my friend was fucking her the whole time cause he told me everything they did
My ex wife told me one of her co workers had a very skinny dick but was 8" long said another worker had dated him and she told her. Turns out my wife which is now my ex knew about his dick size because he was screwing her 2-3 times a week in our house and she even offered to leave me and our dau if he would leave his wife she was hooked bad on his big cock.

re: my ex
My ex left me for her black friend. She cuckolded me
Culver, I'm sorry, but I can't tell if you're bragging or complaining here, so I guess I have a few questions, if you don't mind answering them.
  • was she your wife or was she your girlfriend?
  • how long were the 2 of you together?
  • are you saying she never gave you regular sex?
  • did you encourage her to cheat?
  • are you going to encourage your next lady to cheat?
  • did you learn anything from the experience?
gif_Yellowball-question2.gif ....Mac

re: my ex

Culver, I'm sorry, but I can't tell if you're bragging or complaining here, so I guess I have a few questions, if you don't mind answering them.
  • was she your wife or was she your girlfriend?
  • how long were the 2 of you together?
  • are you saying she never gave you regular sex?
  • did you encourage her to cheat?
  • are you going to encourage your next lady to cheat?
  • did you learn anything from the experience?
View attachment 553420 ....Mac
She was my gf.

We dated for alittle over a year I'd say around 14 months(we never really had a true start date)

We had sex tons of times did everything under ther sun.

Never, I brought up a lot that she looked like she liked black guys and that black guys would love her style.

I may.

That there are so many sexual things I like that i didnt know I liked

Back