my ex left me for black cock

Your GF has a curiosity for "chocolate" (and obviously your black friend has more than satisfied her), its not you. Find another girlfriend, AND FAST! Go put your tool to good use while you are young! Hit about 4-5 women to get this ex out of your system, then go work out so that you can feel good about yourself (and look toned), check out new ladies in the stores, in the parks or in book stores and pick up a new lady for your new GF! (and DO NOT introduce her to your black friend!)...;)

Find a new girl! If you like to have a gf that fucks with black try to find one that would keep you even if she fucks with better black men, or find one with "normal" behaviour and don't tell her nothing abt your fantasy. If a girl like to cuckold her man it's ok to let her fuck a big black cock, but a girl that want only a man why should not stay with the better one?

well id like to be a chuckold but ur right i have to find a girl that will want me and fun wit a blk guy , i liked knowin my ex was wit blk but she didn see it as a lifestyle fo us jus more cheatin and leave situation

Back