-->My Encounter real through to BlackToWhite<--

I met MulattoDok through the website BlackToWhite.
I did not think to do anything intimate at the first meeting but this was the result!

View attachment 447014

Write here your real encounters with the people of the site!
@Lilly19 , @MulattoDok ,

Way to go on you two promoting your mash-up from off this site. I've met 3 couples on here now too and all were fantastic times but I will respect their privacy and let them talk about it if they wish (in which 2 have already in other threads).

Blacktowhite might still turn out to be the best Inter-racial site yet with enough time and community/tribe building on here.
tumblr_nf3rdrgSSK1ta7rk5o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9ea45oBS81sxhkn1o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
@Lilly19 , @MulattoDok ,

Way to go on you two promoting your mash-up from off this site. I've met 3 couples on here now too and all were fantastic times but I will respect their privacy and let them talk about it if they wish (in which 2 have already in other threads).

Blacktowhite might still turn out to be the best Inter-racial site yet with enough time and community/tribe building on here.
tumblr_nf3rdrgSSK1ta7rk5o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9ea45oBS81sxhkn1o1_500.jpg

I think it is an invasion of privacy or publicity, but simply to help this community to open up and show real people ... then of course without the consent of others I do not think we can and should post anything!
in any case, I respect your point of view ..

I think it is an invasion of privacy or publicity, but simply to help this community to open up and show real people ... then of course without the consent of others I do not think we can and should post anything!
in any case, I respect your point of view ..

I believe that if "both" parties agree that its ok to post the details of their encounter all is well. To post something without the others knowledge is definitely out of bounds and should not be allowed.
I mean this site is for meeting BBC so I would assume if people "hooked up" then it would almost go without saying, an invitation to post about it here. Just my thoughts on the subject.

I've had alot of fun and success thanks to this site meeting someone just about every month for the short 6months I have been on here. I just met another new couple last week in which we had so much fun they asked me to come back the next morning.

They were cool enough to post pics of our encounter on my verified 'real-person's' thread so I think its safe to re-post them here and give them a shout-out as they are verified-real by me. Cheers to my new-friend couple @hotwife4hung. And give it up to the hubby for taking these amazing -Playboy magazine like photos.

from-b-w-jpg.485797

for-b-w-jpg.485798

for-to-w-jpg.485799

ref: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/page-2

Got another meeting with another new couple from this site for next week so we might be able to make it 7 for 7. I've always felt like I would make a good Ambassador or diplomat and now its almost like I'm living the dream serving as the Black-Bull Nation Secretary of State to the hot-white-women and wives community and citizens around the world. :blackgreedy:

Last edited:
Back