My duty ...

J

Janie Tgirl

draining his big beautiful Black Balls of all his hot, creamy protein filled deliciousness.
tumblr_m5v5ohxLCO1rybnljo1_1280.png

Anyone else feel the same?

[quote member: 25935"]..
draining his big beautiful Black Balls of all his hot, creamy protein filled deliciousness.

Anyone else feel the same?[/quote]

If you feel his cum is "hot, creamy protein filled deliciousness" ... how come you have him wearing a condom? Do you later ******* the cum from the condom? Now THAT would be hot to see ... a woman that doesn't treat a man's cum like battery acid .. :)

[quote member: 25935"]..

Anyone else feel the same?

If you feel his cum is "hot, creamy protein filled deliciousness" ... how come you have him wearing a condom? Do you later ******* the cum from the condom? Now THAT would be hot to see ... a woman that doesn't treat a man's cum like battery acid .. :)[/quote]

I prefer au natural out of the original 'container' but don't argue if he prefers a condom. If he's healthy ... I can ******* it out of the 'alternate container'. Over cereal, in coffee ... limitless ways to enjoy his protein. The original container is by far the best.

tumblr_midts3Iqnd1qiwn9jo1_400.gif

Back