My dirty mind

jdflacpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I was just at the local home depot. As I got out of my truck I followed a family in. The husband was black the wife looked like a Hispanic or maybe a blk/wht mix. They had 3 ******* with them. One teenage girl that looked just like the mom and a dark skin black teen age ******* that looked like dad and a new born that was clearly a mix. The teen agers appeared to be about the same age. and that just feed my dirty mind into all sorts of thoughts. Does this mean I have issues? god I found it so erotic. I wanted to snap a quick pic but my better judgement stopped me

You probably have issues, especially if you for felt the urge to take pictures. And a what would you have done with the pics if you had taken them?

You probably have issues, especially if you for felt the urge to take pictures. And a what would you have done with the pics if you had taken them?
well I hope my issues can be controlled and yes that was what I told myself can't do nothing with them/

[QUOTE="djfrantank, post: 762488, member: 57556" ] Lol kind of overboard to take pictures. You can have all thr thoughts you want but taking random pics without asking is odd[/QUOTE]
the thought of asking almost crossed my mind but I'm really just a normal white guy

Speaking of a dirty mind. I was at Mc Donalds today and ordered a Big Mac, Fries, and a Peaches and Cream Pie. I felt like telling the lady that must mean that i'm on clean up duty. But of course i kept that comment to myself.

well I hope my issues can be controlled and yes that was what I told myself can't do nothing with them/

[QUOTE="djfrantank, post: 762488, member: 57556" ] Lol kind of overboard to take pictures. You can have all thr thoughts you want but taking random pics without asking is odd
the thought of asking almost crossed my mind but I'm really just a normal white guy[/QUOTE]

For your sake, I hope you can control them.

I have a friend who is white and blonde haired her and her hubby adopted two biracial ******* when she was alone with them the comments she got from blacks and whites were very suggestive I hope for her sake no one took pics of them because who knows where they would end up

Back