My daughters found out...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by dadcuc, Apr 7, 2014.

1. dadcuc

dadcuc Active Member

I've been lurking her for over a year, but now I've got a situation I need to discuss.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years. It's been really hot and we really enjoyed it, but... Recently my wife apparently told on of our 2 daughters about what we do on the nights we go out together.

Apparently my daughter was "secretly" seeing a black guy from school and was afraid to tell us about it, and she talked to my wife about it one night when she had been drinking and apparently my wife told her that "we" were okay with it, because she had sex with black guys while I watched. And apparently she told her not to tell anyone else or let me know that she told her that, but of course she told her sister and I eventually found out.

This all happened about 2 months ago. Things have been weird around the house ever since.

My wife still wants to go out but I don't want to anymore. My wife is like, "Sorry, I was drunk, but let's move on, it's not a big deal."

I'm like, "WTF, I can't go out with you now, that I know that they know what were're doing. 'Hey, we're going out tonight so I can watch your mom fuck other men, be safe, we'll see you when we get home!'" I mean, yeah right.

So, last month my wife went out without me for the first time. It's a guy we've been with several times before. She asked me if I would go and I said no. So she said she was going anyway, with or without me.

Recently they've joked about it openly in front of me a few times. Once I was asking my daughter to hand me a screwdriver from the drawer, and I said, "The big black one," and they all looked at each other and started laughing. Then I made a comment about wanting to watch the news and my oldest said, "Yes, we know you like to watch." Both times I was just flabbergasted and didn't say anything.

I'm not really sure what she's told them either. She's said that she didn't tell her any details, just that she had sex with black men while I watched. However, I often sucked their cocks and would let them cum in my mouth or would lick their cum from her holes. I hope she didn't say anything about that, but I'm not so sure. I also don't know if she told her that she has sex with 2 or 3 guys at a time sometimes or not.

And now my daughter has brought her black boyfriend to the house a couple of times, which has been very uncomfortable. She seems to me rubbing it in my face and I don't know how to react to it.

Sometimes I think I just have to get a divorce, because it's just too humiliating.

Other times it kind of turns me on and I think I should just embrace it. We haven't had sex together since this happened, but she's hooked up 2 times that I know of. She wants things to just get "back to normal", but I'm not so sure.

2. trish6912

trish6912 Well-Known Member

Doesn't the humiliation and embarrassment excite you?

3. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    To me, it seems natural that this type of relationshop sometimes gets out in the open, at least within the family. And I think you should just go with the flow - they are your family and they will love you even though this is out. And most likely they will keep this between themselves.

4. shocked

shocked Active Member

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Your wife has really done a number on you. And she's clearly not standing up for you at all. In fact she's openly mocking you in front of them. These girls are going to be so messed up now. Yeah as much as it turns my stomach, I'd probably consider divorce at this point. It's sad that she doesn't even seem to love you or care about you anymore. And she may not care if you leave her, unless you can find a way to wreck her financially. BTW who first came up with this idea? Did you encourage her to fuck black guys or did she start and you followed. It makes a difference. If you encouraged this, then you opened this can of worms and you have to deal with the consequences. But if she did, then she has a responsibility to respect boundaries, and kids are not fair game.

5. Meramo

Meramo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Why do I get the feeling that you're liking it?

6. EDcrheatme

EDcrheatme Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Are the daughters adult? As in, >18? To me, that makes a big difference.

7. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Why would she be scare to tell you she dated a black man? Was he older or something? What is it about the situation that would make her nervous about it?

White cuck and mickle like this.
  8. dadcuc

dadcuc Active Member

One daughter is a senior, the other a sophomore. I don't think my wife doesn't care about me, she just doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. To be honest, my oldest daughter is a bit wild and she'll be moving out soon and she probably saw it as a bonding opportunity or a way to "look cool" to her or something, who knows...

And yeah, the situation does turn me on sometimes, but it's very conflicted. Before it was something with did together once every few months, now its more of a 24/7 thing, at least in my head.

Since this happened I've had fantasies about one of our bulls fucking my wife and daughters while I watch, which of course is never going to happen, and I wouldn't even want it to, but that's just how it messes with your head.

I've mostly tried to ignore the situation, but I'll try talking to my wife about it again and trying going out together for just regular dinner and movie this weekend or something.

9. shocked

shocked Active Member

Let her know that it really bothers you and that you don't feel like a man or a dad anymore. Tell her that it enrages you to no end that she's involving your daughters in your sexual fetishes and fantasies and emasculating you in front of them. Let her know that it's causing you more stress than she can imagine and that now that she's screwing her bfs without caring whether you're there or not, it has even made you go so far as to consider divorce.

Tell her that she owes a serious apology, that she needs to stand up for you in front of your daughters, come clean about everything she's told them, and never to allow her bulls to meet your daughters because it's not right for you to set your daughter up with a guy who will act like her pimp. Your bull will not respect boundaries. If they are even in the same room and thinking about the same thing, then it's guaranteed to happen. A teen white girl and an older black man leave so much testosterone and estrogen in the room that it can't be stopped. So tell her that she has to seriously be considerate of your feelings and that she must respect your boundaries, otherwise it will push your marriage over the edge.

As sickening as it is, I won't judge you for having these fantasies involving your daughters. These kinds of lifestyles really mess up our entire pleasure and rewards systems in our brains. But I'm glad that you know that it's wrong and are committed to protecting your daughters and being their parents instead of fetish friends. Things will never be completely normal again. But you should still demand that she try to control the damage instead of making it worse.

#9 shocked, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    HorseSize, Thickduck, a96 and 6 others like this.
  10. kristin4441

kristin4441 Active Member

US
    you enjoyed before your daughter found out. i have a steady black sex partner,and hubbys sister knows.my hubby was embrassed for a bit but we all adjusted.you liked and enjoyed it before,and you like my hubby enjoyed the clean up of me and my partner.i think you just enjoy it again with your wife

11. Meramo

Meramo Well-Known Member Gold Member

How'd she find out?

Workinwesttx likes this.
  12. kristin4441

US
    She saw me out on a date

13. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hope the date was fun for you

Thickduck and White cuck like this.
  14. dadcuc

dadcuc Active Member

We talked a little last night. She doesn't work on Friday, so I'm going to take the day off so we can try to work things out...

White cuck, wit and kristin4441 like this.
  15. kristin4441

US
    it was

16. kristin4441

US
    I hope you do work things out.

17. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    very good Kristin

White cuck likes this.
  18. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Me and sister knew my mom was fucking black guys. Me and my sister openly flirted and made a lot of comments. Dad always pretended to be very racist but I know he knew.

19. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    mmmmm you and your sister ar lucky:exciting:

20. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    dadcuc, from my understanding of your o-p, your primary issue is more that your teenage daughters know their mom is having sex with other men, in general; the race of the men, to them, seems to be irrelevant. Your wife volunteered the "race" information simply because one of your daughters was secretly dating a black male, and she wanted your daughter to understand that the "race" of the man wasn't an issue. However, your wife also divulged to your daughter your extra-curricular activities. Now your daughter is bringing her black bf (who happens to be a bit older than her) to your home. You weren't clear as to whether they're having sex at your home, but if they aren't, they eventually will AND your other daughter (a sophomore) is/could be exposed to that situation. Plus, your daughters make humor of your situation which embarrasses you.

So, as I see it, your ego's been bruised (rightfully so), your wife (who was wrong in divulging your activities to your daughter) appears insensitive to your concern, but continues seeing other men even against your wishes that it stop for now, and your older daughter is bringing older, black men to your home.

You most definitely have lost control of your marriage, and I doubt it can be repaired to your satisfaction, primarily because your wife has shown her insensitivities and her intention to continue doing as she wishes. As far as your daughter is concerned, who she dates and where she goes is still a issue you can control as a parent as long as she's living in your home, however, at this point it (with what your daughter knows of her mom) would only drive your daughter further into the arms of the man she's seeing. The bigger concern should be what this is doing to your younger daughter; that's not good, as she is still a minor.

For the sake of your daughters, I think you should see this through until they're out and on their own as adults; you owe that much to them since they've been dragged into this foolish situation. However, you most definitely should first have a talk with your wife as to your situation and preference going forward, to get it on record. Then, the two of you should sit with your daughters and clarify the past arrangement and that it won't continue while the girls are still in the home. Personally, I can't see your marriage lasting much longer; I think your wife knows that as well. Good luck!
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac