My daughter got a black bf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnnie_48, Sep 8, 2011.

1. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

I know that many of you are not surprized by that, as far as I can understand. However, when I saw her with her bf, I was so surprized and mad that I chastised her, reprimanded her and even hit her a little and threw her out of my house.

But let's take everything in order.

I am Greek. I am a married 48 year old man with my 40 year old wife. We have together 3 children. One son (21) and 2 daughters (20 and 17). I work at a power station. All of my children study. Generally, I was a very good father of them. I loved them, helped for their homework sacrificing much of my free time, never specified limits of time to get home early, never chastised my daughters about their past bfs, still paying for their studies etc. Even my wife does not have any complaints of me. Also my older daughter used to bring her bfs in our house to introduce them to me. I never told her anything bad about it. Also one of her bfs was an Albanian. I had no problem with that.

My life was like that a few months ago, when I noticed that Helen (my 21 year old daughter) found a new bf but she didn’t bring him home to introduce him to us. I don’t know how to explain, she kept him in secret. Even she knew that I never had any problem with her bfs. To be honest at first I thought that she had an old bf, maybe a friend of mine, that’s why she didn’t want me to meet him. So I tracked her and saw her with her new black bf.

You can’t believe how I felt. I was about to suffer a heart attack. I hated her from that time. She didn’t see me that time I hided me self very good. I waited her to my home. When she got home, we started to fight, I slapped her and threw her out of my house. Even my wife and my son agreed to how I reacted.

Most of you will consider me as a racist. Maybe you are right. BUT you may consider that Greece is a country without blacks especially in small towns or cities. The only blacks that are here are some African women who work as whores or strippers, and some male blacks who come here for part time manual jobs and a few soccer or basketball players but only at big cities. What I mean is that we are not “used to blacks”. We are not like US or France or UK or generally such countries which are full of black people. For example I have never met any black with a white. There are almost no blacks here. Hope I made it clear what I mean.

This black guy (28 years old) is Greek in a way. His grandfather during the civil war immigrated to Africa (I think in Botswana) got married there, made 2 sons and I don’t know how many grandsons and granddaughters. One of his grandsons (my daughter’s bf) immigrated at his 18 years old to Greece, studied here and now works here and plays soccer at a small team. He is totally black, not even looks like a mixed raced.

When Helen left my house, she went to live with him. She tried to find a work but she couldn’t. You know about economic crisis in Greece. When her bf realized that Helen couldn’t find a job, so he should totally take care of her expenses, he broke up with her and left her alone. I should mention here that universities here are totally free of charges. Then she returned to us, regretful crying begging us to forgive her. So we did and we tried to comfort her. Even passed about 3 months without him, even she found another bf she couldn’t get over him. I couldn’t find any reason for that but I was patient.

We were like that until one day she disappeared. All of us tried to call her but she did not respond. Even to her bf. She disappeared for 2 days. I called all hospitals but nothing. I was about to go to the police when she called us and told us that she is with this black guy again. He called her wanted to join again and Helen without second thought, as she claims, she forgave him and now they are together again.

I don’t know but I didn’t chastise her again. I forgave her and still love her. However, I know that if I stop giving pocket money to Helen, this guy will leave her again and make my daughter again frustrated. Now tell me who is bad? Me or him?

Sorry for my long thread. Sorry for my bad English as well but English is not my first language.

And I don’t consider right to show here a pic of her.

shocked and steveim1971 like this.
  2. arthur carey

arthur carey Active Member

Neither one of you are bad people, and I understand that as a father this is very difficult for you. It is harder for a white male to see his daughter go Black than it is to see his wife or girlfriend go Black.

What has happened in your daughter’s generation is that there are no longer any secrets about Black Men. Everything now is out in the open. Women now know about the dynamic sexual power of Black Men and many of them just can’t resist. Black Men give them sexual satisfaction like no other race of male can, so white girls find themselves obeying and giving in to the orders of their Black lovers.

I have two daughters and I am hoping they both go Black. I also have a niece that is now past her 18th birthday, and I have helped her go Black. My house (and spare bedroom) is open to her and her Black boyfriend. I have discovered that Black Men are Superior to white males, which is why so many white girls want Them so badly. I want my daughters and niece to have the sexual contentment that Black Men can give them. I want them to have better than what a white male can give them. I would be proud to have grandchildren of any race, but since I accept the Supremacy of Black Men and Black Women I would be especially proud to have Black grandchildren.

Go ahead and accept what she is doing. I know these comments may be tough to hear, but I believe it is the truth.

I hope this answer helps and I wish you luck in your situation.

Pale Tim and nocomp2bm like this.
  3. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

You confused me.

At 1st you say that it is difficult for a father to see his daughters go with blacks and after a while you say that you wish your daughters as well as your niece!!!! go black and help them find one.

1st of all you are not the appropriate person for your niece. Her parenst are. I also have lots of nieces and nephiews but only their parents should take care of them.

I think that these are stereotypes. I don't know about you and other white males here but I can assure you that I was a very hot lover while I was younger. Maybe I don't have such a big cock like black males but I had lots of gfs before getting married and used to fuck them all night long. At hotels at bedrooms at bathrooms at cars even at beaches I used to fuck my gfs and lots of tourists at my 20s. Also my son has a long term relationship from high school they are both very happy. Even still now where I don't have that energy I have very good sexual relationship with my wife in relation to many other couples near our age. You know that cock size is not the most important factor.

But this is not the point. The point is that this black guy does not love my daughter. Also he does not care about her. I know that if I stop give pocket money to Helen he will break up with her again and Helen will get into frustration again. I can't explain WHY? What kind of magic this guy did to my daughter????

4. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

@deck

Why do you give me your msn address?

5. steveim1971

steveim1971 Member

Because he wants to fuck your daughter.And like any good husband or father always let black men take that pussy!!

6. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

Do you think that I am that sick to introduce my daughter to men here????

I don't know if it's a fashion there for fathers to help their daughters in order to fuck as many men as possible but here we don't encourage our daughters to become sluts. I can assure you that none of daughters are sluts and they will never be.

bm_from_southjersey and shocked like this.
  7. steveim1971

steveim1971 Member

You are the one who brought your daughter up none of us did.You prob want to see her get BBC.

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  8. loveBLACKmen

loveBLACKmen Member

You should be proud of your daughter for having such an open mind and you should be happy for her because she is getting the best sexual pleasure possible and as a result she will be happy and live a more fulfilling life. Be happy and proud that she is dating a real man..a BLACK MAN.

nocomp2bm and secretbbccuckdaddy like this.
  9. JUMBOBAG

JUMBOBAG Member

johnnie_48, just never mind what these guys above talk about, they just like to see some fun without havin some respect for you and your kids/family. I mean we all like to have fun but there are bounderies.

From my point of view all i can say is that she in the age that you can't put limits on her life. You just can't. It is imposs. plus you will do more damage towards the future. What i mean is that you will push her against / away from yourself. She will look at you like you are her enemy. And as the result will leed to more bigger troubles. So if i was in your place i was going to stop talking against her Black bf and be suportive only for her education. You support her if she shows to you that she is still interested on her education. Give her you love no matter what. But don't give here money for her living expences. Let her learn from her own mistakes, soon or later she has to. No matter black or white bf. She has to learn to walk on her own feet no matter the race of bf. I would like to add that will be good for you and your wife to inject on her mind to play safe and not get pregnant. Thats very important. Again no matter the race. She is young and need to have no kids to limit her future plans.
    So in general just stay put/down and let her take her steps, for good or bad. Just overlook on her like a father, when you see she is about to DROWN, you have to be her Lifeguard on readiness. I guess thats all i can say to you..... if i was on your place. I m deeply supportive to you

Good luck

10. simba

simba Member

johnnie, u r a RACIST!!! pure and simple. people like u just refuse to accept that black people even exist, let alone one going out with ur dawta! get over it! if u cannot accept the fact that black people even exist on this planet, then go to the bloody moon!!!!!!!

11. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

@jumbobag

Thanks for your consideration.

Generally I agree with you and I am acting like you advised. I realized the fact that I can't anymore specify limits on her. I'm Trying to support her and stop conflicts. She does care about her future and she is doing very well with her studies or at least used to until this guy appeared. However, she is so in love with that guy that I don't know how she will end up. Maybe as you said, she will get pregnant and not make an abortion. I hope that this will not happen because as I said this guy just plays with my daughter. He doesn't love her and he proved that in the past as I said. On the contrary my daughter loves him so much (she also proved that) that she will be in frustration again when this guy will break up with her and I don't know how much time she will need to get over him. Even my daughter doesn't admit that he doesn't love her, I am sure that she knows the truth. Finaly I am not the only problem for her. Also my son and my wife have the same attitude. Anyway you were the only person who wrote a rational answer to my post. Thanks again.

12. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

Let's say that I agree with the fact that he fulfils her sexual needs much better from any of her ex bfs .To be honest I believe that all these are stereotypes. I am 48 years old and still can satisfy my wife. When I was single at my 20s, merely due to the fact that I was a soccer player even not a pro, I had conquested decades of girls. All of them were totally satisfied.

But let's say that I agree with you.

Is sex the only important thing in our life? Having lot of sex is not a requirement for getting a job when she will graduate (if she graduate). Told you this guy just plays with her.

shocked likes this.
  13. johnnie_48

johnnie_48 New Member

Well .... I may be a racist but not that much as you think. I accept the fact that blacks do exist, I admit that (at least in my country) black race proved the least criminal race, in relation to others and I am not proud at all for what my ancestors did to black race.

However, you can't imagine how difficult is to see all the other young people having white partners (my nieces, my nephiews my friends' children, my childrens' friends etc) while my daughter has a black bf. And most of my friends relatives etc are aware of that. Told you there almost no blacks in Greece. It is not like in the US. You are "used to" interracial relationships. Here we are not. At least not with blacks.

Anyway I think I lose my time here. It was my wrong to express my problem here.

14. arthur carey

arthur carey Active Member

I understand what you are saying. As an athlete when you younger many girls found you attractive and had sex with you. But you have to understand that this is a bygone era. At the time of which you are referring, many white girls were still unfamiliar with Black Men. An integrated society and the internet have changed all of that. White girls are now aware of the intense sexual contentment Black Men can give them. It really is NOT a stereotype. Of course, there are still a lot of white girls who stay with white males. But of the girls that have experienced a Black Man’s seed inside of them, they generally want to stay exclusively with Black Men.

nocomp2bm likes this.
  15. minivega

minivega Member

I'd say you should kick back, let her do what she likes and that's it man.

16. the root

the root Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

This is funny...........So if the guy your daughter was dating was a white guy you would be alright with him treating her that way? To top it off you come to a interracial forum to vent and your excuse is because you havent been brought up around black people that its okay or at least understandable why your upset she's with a black guy......... okay so any guy can come along and break your daughters heart ,and you and your family will be okay with it just long as he's not black? Pure comedy genius. Thanx for the laugh.

17. dawg_14k

dawg_14k New Member

Sure is easy to troll you guys isn't it?

18. BLack Gata

BLack Gata New Member

I have dated greek women in the past. I haven't had to deal with any fathers though, only husbands. Most of them wanted to be buddies because they liked the fact that their wives were always in a good mood after fucking me. However, a few had a LDS (Little Dick Syndrome) and made my time with their wives completely horrible.

To that end....I don't mind racist white men. Why? Because I know one day they will probably be sitting in corner watching their wives swallowing my cock, waiting for the chance to lick my cum out of her pussy and then get me a glass of water.