My Cuckold Fantasy

I have a very specific cuckold fantasy of my 35 year old wife being hypnotized by a black hypnotist to be his sex slave and cuck me at the same time. He would make her walk around the house naked all the time, even answer the door that way! He would have her never wear bras or panties ever again, so her 44DDD tits could be free at all times. He would make it, so she wouldn't even consider me her husband anymore, maybe just a roommate. On my end, he would ******* me into doing degrading and humiliating things, as well as, giving him full financial control.

My favorite cuckold fantasy, which I really would like to happen.

We agreed to meet in a bar, cafe or restaurant it really doesnt matter.
I have to offer her, dressed in a sexy outfit to you BBC Bull at the table.
Your eyes scan her curvy body and the horny look in your eyes trigger my horniness.
You let her sit next to you on the bench against the wall and I need to take a chair with my face away from the people in front of you. Your hands caress visible on her full buttocks tense sitting in a red dress. OMG im horney as hell and she is visible to. You send her to the toilet after you have whispered something in her ear and her shy look revealed that it must be something naughty. Onceshe is out of sight your horny hungry look has changed in a dominant mean look at me the soft cuckold. Listen wimp that toy is mine tonight you understand me ?
I can do nothing but nod willingly yes . Well sucker in a few moments she brings you her wet panties, you can go home and spray your seed in. Meanwhile I give her the pleasure that she needed so much and she do not get from you. And then after that I will spray my seed deep into her warm wet and open pussy. At this moment she passes me from behind, pushes the wet panties in my hand and goes hand in hand with him to the exit, clearly in seventh heaven.......

Last edited:
OMG, Here I sit all alone at the table knowing that all those people present in the bar saw how I entered the bar with my sexy curved wife in her red dress and how she left, flirting with that other man and went outside. Then the waitress appears with a note in her hand. She laughs a little humiliating, knowing what happened, and says "those attractive black man asked me to offer you this bill." Damn, he ordered a large bottle of champange, I know how horny my wife will be when she drinks too much of that. I pay her, put the wet panties in my pocket and try to be as confident as i can to leave the bar. Once home, I realize that what I wanted for so long is now a reality and I'm not sure now to feel good or bad about it. My heart is beating like crazy and I have a strange feeling in my stomach. I decide to go to my room, to undress me and go to bed to lie down with onley her still wet panties in my hand. I smell it and suddenly does her present excited smell something strange in my head. My dick is enormously hard and greater than otherwise. Iill be attacked by the excitement feelings I had when we were together fantasizing about it. I feel great now and natural high ...

Mine is to have a bull come to the house for the weekend to service her completely. I want to be sure they are taken care of in every respect. I want to serve them breakfast in bed, be sure she is always clean and ready for him to have as he pleases. Take them out on the boat to enjoy a leisurely cruise, find a quite place to have sex on the lake. Of course I will have plenty of refreshments on board to serve them.

My fantasy is to see my wife nude laying on a creek bank, at the end of a rainbow. She has killed a leprechaun and is now counting to see just how many gold coins are in his pot of gold.

When from out of nowhere cums a giant black stud riding bareback on a glorious winged unicorn. Their eyes meet and she has to have him. He extends his hand and pulls her up on the winged unicorn with him and ride off to enjoy some good creek bank fucking and pork rhines.

I start out broken hearted because she left with the gentleman. But then I think since y'all don't need this gold, I'll just take it with me.

Now I'm rich bitch!!:bounce:

Finally, someone with a realistic fantasy!!!

Mine is to have a bull come to the house for the weekend to service her completely. I want to be sure they are taken care of in every respect. I want to serve them breakfast in bed, be sure she is always clean and ready for him to have as he pleases. Take them out on the boat to enjoy a leisurely cruise, find a quite place to have sex on the lake. Of course I will have plenty of refreshments on board to serve them.
I'm in

I have a very specific cuckold fantasy of my 35 year old wife being hypnotized by a black hypnotist to be his sex slave and cuck me at the same time. He would make her walk around the house naked all the time, even answer the door that way! He would have her never wear bras or panties ever again, so her 44DDD tits could be free at all times. He would make it, so she wouldn't even consider me her husband anymore, maybe just a roommate. On my end, he would ******* me into doing degrading and humiliating things, as well as, giving him full financial control.
That is a silly cuckold fantasy

tumblr_namtzeXMWZ1rykic6o1_500.jpg

Back