Would any Bulls or Wives care to help make fun of my cuck's little penis?

At least you give him the opportunity to get an erection. Anytime Michael is present at one of my dates, whether physically with us or over Skype, he stays locked up. Michael could like orgasm watching me fuck other guys without touching himself, if he was free of the cage. So chastity is mandatory for us, watching my hubby jerk that little thing is a turn off.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Bet it is hard to get a grip on that small worm.

At least you give him the opportunity to get an erection. Anytime Michael is present at one of my dates, whether physically with us or over Skype, he stays locked up. Michael could like orgasm watching me fuck other guys without touching himself, if he was free of the cage. So chastity is mandatory for us, watching my hubby jerk that little thing is a turn off.
J
Xoxoxoxo
You sound just like my wife Jamie! I have cum a few times without touching myself and my wife says it is VERY distracting seeing me jerk my little cock while she is with a bull.

J
Xoxoxoxo
Whitebois should be caged and limp in the presence of a Black King

J
Xoxoxoxo
Put him in the closet and let him watch our Skype From there

I wuold love to
Talk with a couple about how “masturbation” proces of cuck are managed…

i agree with cage but I think it’s also a play!
so… for me best way for a couple is when also wife and hubby play their games…

for hubby

did u like when your wife pay attention at you ? In wich way you like ? What you prefer ?

And for woman
are u “use” different ways for masturbate bull (if you play that way also) and hubby ?
Did u notice and be happy when your hubby receive your attention ? What’s your feeling ?
Did u like the feeling of inferiority that your hubby show to you ?

hope to find some reply or private message about

Back