My Creampie

Wow! that made me wet! What a hung stud, that can't be good for the husband's feelings. Seeing your beautiful bride getting fucked so good. You know it's good when you see pics 9-11. I doubt she ever creampied with her husband. Mmm love these two. I like seeing her with her wedding ring on, I know that's hurtful to the husband but i really think its hot she wore it. It's like when i first cheated on my bf with a black lover, part of me felt bad but that got overtaken by my need for satisfaction. after 3 weeks i wanted to let my boyfriend know that I found someone completely better than him. When he kept trying to get me back i stopped being considerate of his feelings: when he kept pestering me about the new guy i was seeing, I let him know my new man was strong, gorgeous, confident, huge, and amazing in bed. I also told him that my new man was black, and that really bothered him. I got pleasure out of putting him in his place because it gave me power over him. its been months and it still torments him and he knows he is powerless to get me back. ha kinda like he was powerless in bed all that time

Very hot pics!!
hot.gif

Man I wish I was there to clean up and taste the real cum. A good cuck would take care of them both. I would have made sure his cock was nice and clean and ofcourse I would have to clean her. Well after a bit I would clean her. It's nice to let the cum marinate in her pussy.

I believe that, if the black guy would allow it, that the best way for us boys to show him and prove to him that we respect him and fully approve of him cumming in our white girls is for us to clean him too after he cums in and pulls out of a white pussy.

If he wanted to make a control statement he could cum in her and/or us. Besides, once a man cums in your mouth he owns you. Personally, I can't think of a better badge of honor than to receive directly from a black dick that has came in a white pussy beforehand or is still coated with the juices of a white pussy.

Back