my craiglist ad is up in myrtle beach

We can't wait for more photos! Very sexy "project" :cool:

You aren't toooo far away, so let us know if you get up around Raleigh and are setting up any GBs, etc.

you are amazing .....congratulations

ty ... meat n greet was a bust - nobody showed. guess shady cl ppl will stay shady - I even had one guy complain via text that he didn't want meet in a strip club cause he felt strip clubs were dirty and I'm thinking to myself, you answered a craigslist ad to fuck some random chick but strip clubs are too dirty for you??!! lmfao

anyways at least I got my one in this week :D - what to do for next week??

ty ... meat n greet was a bust - nobody showed. guess shady cl ppl will stay shady - I even had one guy complain via text that he didn't want meet in a strip club cause he felt strip clubs were dirty and I'm thinking to myself, you answered a craigslist ad to fuck some random chick but strip clubs are too dirty for you??!! lmfao

Good luck and stay safe!

Do you like new guys or are you looking for a regular at some point

Good luck and stay safe!

Hey @trista4pleasure843 , as @bm_from_southjersey said, yes please stay safe in this wild adventure you are undertaking. But I will meet with you at a strip-club just let me know the date. I have no shame in my game and I probably could get some of the strippers to get involved too. I know stripper voodoo and it has to do with my cock swirling around with a bell on it. :blackgreedy:

Back