My Cougar..latina from so cal

I have always had an affinity for mature women, even as a baby...would love to cam, xchange pics, chat, etc...I prefer all natural...36 year old latino here for roleplay or seduction..let's have fun.
My cougar prefers brown and BBC.

Tell her what you think of her..be explicit!.one of our fantasies is to pick up a bbc at a club and have her submit to him in the back seat...

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    755.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    859.3 KB · Views: 176
  • mami (2).JPG
    mami (2).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 161
  • me.jpeg
    me.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 154
  • 6339ad43f01461eff628c0d0663632a9.png
    6339ad43f01461eff628c0d0663632a9.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 166
I have always had an affinity for mature women, even as a baby...would love to cam, xchange pics, chat, etc...I prefer all natural...36 year old latino here for roleplay or seduction..let's have fun.

Tell her what you think of her..be explicit!.one of our fantasies is to pick up a bbc at a club and have her submit to him in the back seat...
I'd love to give that Hot hairy Latina pussy a good slow nasty tongue fucking until she cums, followed by a long stroke balls deep fucking

Lets set this up! Which club?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in SoCal. Maybe we could meet at a bar

Back