My cock is like black dick

what you mean ?

• black penis

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • white penis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We dont put the pussy on a pedestal, we use it for what we want. It just so happens that women like how we use them especially white sluts. We have confidence that we will demolish every pussy we choose too. Its actually pretty simple why we're better. The fact that you ask this question lets me know you are a beta male. You already know why your "big dick" and stamina is not enough to compete. White guy with a big dick is like driving an automatic Ferrari. Might be nice to look at and some people may actually like to drive it but for someone that knows a manual ferrari and what that car is supposed to do, how its supposed to drive and feel will never ever be satisfied with an automatic and immediately pass on the chance to have one. Hope that makes sense to you now.

Learn and accept your place in the sexual food chain. You wont call your woman pretty white bitch, fuck her real name, and mean it and accept nothing but a pleasant response like "yes daddy". You wont make her earn/own that name. You wont tell her to go find you some new pussy to fuck and get her excited. You will never bring the hoe out in her. It aint just about the size of your dick. You my friend will never fuck to own pussy to the point of just the close sound of your name gets her mind in a daze and her juices flowing. Schedules dont get cleared for you, you arent hunted for as a gift to commemorate anniversaries, birthday's, holidays, weekend get aways, vacations. If youre asking this question, I know you aint laying the pipe like all the big dick bulls in here and myself. Thats ok though. You got your lane till they run across one of us. Accept it.

hi im Martin 22 im white but i mean my cock is big i have big stamina in sex , i dont understand why black cocks are better?

Don't over think it. If you find a woman or women that enjoy having sex with you, and they are pleased with you and what you have, then you are in good shape and it is not important what anybody says or what you may hear about the attributes or prowess of other people.

There is no replacing the color difference plus the idea of taboo and risk of a white woman having see with a black man regardless of size

Back