My Christmas Present

For my "Christmas present" my wife emailed me an invitation to a Skype session about 9:15 p.m. on Christmas Eve. When I logged in I was met by her, her black bull-boyfriend (by whom she has two boys but he won't marry her) and three of his black male friends.

I got to watch and listen to all four of them roughly write on and gangbang my ex-wife for one hour. They made frequent comments to me, mocked me, told me how good my ex-wife was until at the end of the hour, they put her on her knees. As she sucked and jerked them she flipped me off and they ended the Skype session.

So, my question is: should this happen again is there any way to record a Skype session so I can watch it again or upload it as a MPG3 or AVI?

I am not the most technically inclined.

Danica

For my "Christmas present" my wife emailed me an invitation to a Skype session about 9:15 p.m. on Christmas Eve. When I logged in I was met by her, her black bull-boyfriend (by whom she has two boys but he won't marry her) and three of his black male friends.

I got to watch and listen to all four of them roughly write on and gangbang my ex-wife for one hour. They made frequent comments to me, mocked me, told me how good my ex-wife was until at the end of the hour, they put her on her knees. As she sucked and jerked them she flipped me off and they ended the Skype session.

So, my question is: should this happen again is there any way to record a Skype session so I can watch it again or upload it as a MPG3 or AVI?

I am not the most technically inclined.

Danica
If you are serious, which is questionable, just google your question and you'll get an answer a hell of a lot faster than posting here.

Back