What do you think of my caption style?

• I love them

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I prefer something more extreme

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I have to admit...they are ok..understand you wanting a subtler approach..but the hetero bulls here do like to view a women's body..not a victoria secret catalogue ok..a little wordy..not everyone is an EngLit major..bright people..but shorter captions would be ok..good luck..osp

Hi OSP - thanks for the feedback and I hear you. I am trying to create a range from the more explicit to the subtler ones included above. Understand its not everyon'es preference but hopefully some will like it. I'll keep trying!

Hi OSP - thanks for the feedback and I hear you. I am trying to create a range from the more explicit to the subtler ones included above. Understand its not everyon'es preference but hopefully some will like it. I'll keep trying!
I like them, like to see what you could do with one of my wife's.

Hi Guys - I like to create subtler captions that plant ideas rather than anything that goes too extreme or explicit. Here's a sample. Love to know what you think. GW.

@softlad . , do you like these?

I like them very much, particularly the first one. You can almost feel her excitement. They leave us to fill in the gaps and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I'm enjoying your blog as well GW. Any fan of Rachel Riley is OK with me.

I like them very much, particularly the first one. You can almost feel her excitement. They leave us to fill in the gaps and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I'm enjoying your blog as well GW. Any fan of Rachel Riley is OK with me.

Thanks softlad - glad that you get what I'm trying to do and thanks for the support!

Back