My boyfriend really wants me to fuck BBC in front of him.

Veevie3531

Couple
Tonight, for the first time in a long time, I could not get off from his avg to small white dicky. He has insisted to fuck me with a strap on BBC some often for weeks now that my pussy is starting to stretch and I couldn't feel him. Instead, I sat on his face while he pretended to lick up black cum from my pussy.

Tonight, for the first time in a long time, I could not get off from his avg to small white dicky. He has insisted to fuck me with a strap on BBC some often for weeks now that my pussy is starting to stretch and I couldn't feel him. Instead, I sat on his face while he pretended to lick up black cum from my pussy.
Why use the strap on, go get the real thing and yes let him lap up the cum from your cunt if he wants to. You both get what you want and you can get to fuck some nice size cocks as often as you want.

This was an old post. She has had plenty of bbc since and yes hubby has licked wifeys fresh fucked pussy and lapped up some cum
Glad to hear she is getting that pretty married pussy filled with black cocks and cum and that the hubby is liking the cum from her hot pussy as well. Mine likes to fuck me with my pussy full of black cock cum, actually it is the only time he is allowed to fuck me, that is when I am full of another mans cum

He likes to put his dick inside of me after I’ve been stretched out. He says I feel so big and stretched and realizes that I can’t really feel him
Mine likes to feel me full of another mans cum, he said that it is silky smooth and that it is the best lube ever, also he knows I have been stretched out and he has almost no resistance going in.

Back