My Boyfriend made my husband submit

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)DSCN0022.JPG DSCN0023.JPG sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff

So damn hot!

No, sadly I've never had any experiences like this but I would love to be able to serve a woman and her bull. I'd be turned on so much more if the woman were ordering me to do these things just as you did with your cuck husband.

I embrace the fact that I'm a beta-male cuckboy with no right to be treated as an equal to any beautiful women or their bulls. I live to serve.

I do love my husband very very much but I seem to have lost a bit of respect for his lack of manhood. He knows that I needed more and he is who set this all up and for that I will always thank him and love him dearly. Just like I said, outside the bedroom he is a great husband and *******. however in the bedroom...well Im just glad a have a strong lover now who can give me what my body needs. Glad for the feedback. Thanks for the support.

Tiff

Seems like it's all falling into place as it should. Your Boyfriend has made sure you see him as the Alpha after bending over your hubby like that and your hubby is loving every moment of his real beta cuckold life. Hopefully the mixed emotions you have about hubby will be replaced with a new way of looking at him as you enjoy a real Man in the bedroom.

and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
and i kinda liked it. I was sore for a little while(after all he is over twice what i am used to) so i made my cuckold come over to please him. I have been roleplaying with my cuck for a few years as the more dominant one but in reality i am not used to being such. As i watched my lover talk down to him and ******* him to suck him off(twice) i suddenly felt more justified in the idea that i even needed a lover. i have had mixed feelings for awhile about the whole lifestyle because i love my husband very much and i almost felt like i was betraying him even though he wanted this as much as i did. I knew that he hadnt been able to please me in the bed for years but outside of the bed is an excellent husband. But then the next night after he wore me out(again) i had to give in before he was ready. he wanted more so i told my cuckold to come over there and submit to my lover(thinking he was gonna have to swallow another load or so) and to do as he said. The next thing i know my boyfriend made my husband bend over the bed and was shortly(or rather longly) taking the last bit of his manhood and my respect for him as a man and a lover. i watched as my lover ****** him to take every bit of his rather large cock and i was kinda turned on. not by the act that i was seeing but by the fact that i had such a strong lover and that i realized i no longer felt mixed feelings about this anymore. i am glad that i found such a strong man. and as i watched my husband lay there and take a shot in his little mangina i realized that this is what that little bitch deserves. and i like it.I took some pics of him going down but not of the second night(i was too tired to get the camera)View attachment 357956 View attachment 357957 sorry so long but i felt that i had to get this out. anyone else have a similar experience?

Tiff
I am a very talented lover and have a strong marriage. My wife when she reached a certain age wanted to fuck other men. At first it was just that but then I got to watch and then participate. Eventually I ended up licking cum of her and out of her and licking her as she fucked and sucking cock and ended up as a very talented cocksucker and yes I have been fucked and liked it. We have grown out of this activity, I am sixty but it was very much fun. If I was your man I would help you fuck other men and clean their loads from you and do what you desired because I know you would appreciate it

you are lucky he does what he does it would even be better if he had a big dick as well. you may want to have a stable of bulls to service you and your husband can help keep them interested in your beautiful body. many bulls like the feeling of fucking another man or having him blow them, doing it in a cuckold relationship removes the question of being gay for both men

you are lucky he does what he does it would even be better if he had a big dick as well. you may want to have a stable of bulls to service you and your husband can help keep them interested in your beautiful body. many bulls like the feeling of fucking another man or having him blow them, doing it in a cuckold relationship removes the question of being gay for both men
I love the feeling

Sorry, we both use this account. Plus I would say most of these type of post or fantasy.

If you are a couple sharing one profile, you should amend it to reflect that status as well as identify which of you is posting, unless it would be clear according to the content of the post.

Tiff
YESSS make him suck it good !!!

Why would you loose respect for him for doing what he did to please you

If my wife said that to my face I would leave her

If anything you should love him even more that he is going all out to do this for you

Back