MY BLACK GIRL FRIENDS IN EXCHANGE OF YOUR WIFE OR GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

deck

Male
exchanging my black girl for your wife or gf, we have both been dreaming to fuck whites, we crave for whites, if any of you is interested in me or her, bring your husband in exchange of me or bring your wife in exchange of her, if interested, ... , she is 18 I am 21, we crave for older and mature whites for real relationship. She is unable to support the size of my dick.....

Attachments

• Erika.jpg
    Erika.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Erika2.jpg
    Erika2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Erika3.jpg
    Erika3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Erika4.jpg
    Erika4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 235
Do you like my girls tight pussy. Im a latino and I would love to fuck your girl

Do you like my girls tight pussy. Im a latino and I would love to fuck your girl
Yes of course, anytime as long as you like as long as you will allow me to pouond your wife everyday, I offer you my girl friends, we could share the same room have fun together everyday
we are located in Cameroon, will you love to visit this beautiful African country? like the other?

Yes of course, anytime as long as you like as long as you will allow me to pouond your wife everyday, I offer you my girl friends, we could share the same room have fun together everyday
we are located in Cameroon, will you love to visit this beautiful African country? like the other?
Do you have pictures of your girlfriend pussy?

exchanging my black girl for your wife or gf, we have both been dreaming to fuck whites, we crave for whites, if any of you is interested in me or her, bring your husband in exchange of me or bring your wife in exchange of her, if interested, ... , she is 18 I am 21, we crave for older and mature whites for real relationship. She is unable to support the size of my dick.....
Wow, she is hot. Not sure my 5"inches dick would be enough for her. I know yours would be more than enough for my wife.

To bad your in Africa. I would Let you fuck my virgin Ass. My husband loves to lick Black pussy. Maybe a African vacation is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back