My Big Cock Loves Taking His Partner to Esctasy

After separating from my 2nd marriage, I spent the past 4 months reflecting and one of my needs led me here. It dawned on me that my huge dick is one of my greatest assets, whose greatest and power was used for more than sex. Because I view sex as the most powerful forms of meditation, my success and pioneering creativity in bed is also transferred into my life and to my pioneering success in business. (Once you become friends, you can Google me). When I withdrew from it for 3'years to allow my Ex to detach from her greatest loss,I danced 4 to 5 nights a week.

I don't date because it can cause strong attachment and strings. so, i am seeking a safe way to accomplish this goal, which can be even more gratifying without drama and commitment interference. My manhood has been neglected and,needs love and appreciation from someone that has a desire for it, has the right personality, and a need that it can satisfy.

I have been searching to find this private partner with a mutual need to be fulfilled and a very strong sexual desire. If we sync and i earn her trust enough for her to totally let go, allowing my big dick to take her to a more intense climax, after she shows me her hot spots by becoming aroused and begins to down from her climaxes, i exploit that,spot taking her to a more intense orgasim. hopefully, she feels the need for more and releases more slippery creamy cum, allowing me to penetrate deeper to reach areas where no man has been before and finally, her best position should allow me to take her into a state of nonstop orgasims arriving to the final destination and my best position. things are very hot and wet thing around the big cock and the ideal time give her the biggest orgasim, as we explored together into the place beyond fantasy.

When it is nurtured and feels appreciated by someone, it likes it when it can make two peoples bodies become one, trebling and moaning for hours. And when they both leave the bed fulfilled and confident in who we they are. A special feeling that can last for days, knowing that few people ever reach this state of oneness or know that an orgasim is just the beginning and not the end.

I believe that white women who have the body built for a big cock can have the greatest need for fulfillment and will show more appreciation. So I benefit from the passion and love she can give to it and me, and she can benefit from reaching ******* and finally releasing her untapped sexual desire.

Back