My Beginnings

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I wonder if my story is the same as most other true cucks. First I want thank my real true love, my wife for showing me the true meaning of being a good white husband. Thinking back, i guess I have always been a cuckold. I was a teenager in the early 80's I had never heard the word, and the internet did not yet really exsist. I am considered very good looking, of average height and weight. I have always been somewhat insecure about by penis size. Every girl I was with always said i was average size, but more than average in ability. With that said, think back now I realize all of them would cheat on me.

In 1987 I married my first wife. We were both in our early 20's and very active sexually. One weekend we hosted a cookout. The normal friends, family and work people attended. As the day wore okn people left. First family, then most work people, then friends. By the end of the night only one guest still present. My boss. Don was only 6 or 7 years older than we were. Don was pretty *******, so my wifetold me to have him sleep in the guest room. He should not be driving. My wife (Lynn) excused herself to bed leaving Don and I. Ten minutes later Lynn walked past us to go to the bathroom; she was dressed in a very sexy teddy.After an hour or so Don went to the guest room, and I hurried to our room. Hoping Lynn would still be in the mood. I slid up to her and started kissing her next. Lynn rolled over and we began making out. My penis was hard as a rock. Lynn kissed her way to my cock. She began to suck on me and rub me. I was ready. I pulled her up and made my move to enter her. Lynn stopped me. She asked if I loved her. Of course i did. She asked if i wanted to fuck her. Yes, yes. she lowered her head back to my cock. Then she looked up and said she wanted to fuck my boss. She smiled and returned to my cock. I was blown away. What do you mean. She looked back at me and asked if i wanted her. Yes, lets fuck. She said If i wanted to fuck her tonight, let her fuck Don first. I agreed. I would have agreed to anything. Lynn got out of our bed, asked me if she looked sexy, and kissed me. She said she will be back in a bit.

I watched her sexy ass, as she turned and left the room. The spare room was the room directly behind our room. My headboard was against the wall the the spare bed was against. It was very still for what seemed like a long time, then I heard my name. Again I heard Don yelling for me. I got out of bed and walked to the doorway of the spare room. Don could see me, so he called my name again. Lynn looked up, and said, tell Don you are ok with this. I did, i said she wants to fuck you, give her what she wants. Lynn smiled and said go back to bed baby, and wait for me. I did what i was told. I did not understand the power shift that just occured. I lay inbed listening to my young wife being fucked by my boss. the head boarded banged the wall. I was going crazy with desire mixed with jealousy. Finally it became still again. Ten minutes later in the dark I could make out the outline of my wife. She approached the bed and kissed me. She smelled strong of sex. she was naked and sweaty. She said baby i want you to eat me. She climbed up and straddled my face. Lynn lowered her musty sweaty pussy onto my face. The smell made me gag. Lynn rubbed and said, come on baby eat me. My eyes closed, i stuck my tongue out. My cock twiched, she giggled. she you like it. Come on baby. eat me. I licked her, and after maybe a minute the smelled changed, or i changed. I became even harder, i began licking her faster. I could taste his saltyness. Then I heard her laugh and say See I told you he would like it. Thats when i realized we were being watched. My boss laughed and walked up to her, and kissed her. Lynn ground her pussy onto my mouth. I swallowed.

I am not trying to be funny. The story I am telling is absolutly the truth. Please keep in mind however i started my story back in the 1980's. That was a long time ago. I am sure I have forgotten much. With that said I am telling this story for two reasons. First because I have nobody else to tell or talk with (other than my wife). Secondly because i hope others will be able to relate or even get some sort of pleasure from it. Again I will continue, and ALL of what i write here is 100% true.

So, you mentioned that this was your first wife. Was it her loss of respect for you the reason the marriage ended? Because what she did to you was pretty shitty on her part.

I watched her sexy ass, as she turned and left the room. The spare room was the room directly behind our room. My headboard was against the wall the the spare bed was against. It was very still for what seemed like a long time, then I heard my name. Again I heard Don yelling for me. I got out of bed and walked to the doorway of the spare room. Don could see me, so he called my name again. Lynn looked up, and said, tell Don you are ok with this. I did, i said she wants to fuck you, give her what she wants. Lynn smiled and said go back to bed baby, and wait for me. I did what i was told. I did not understand the power shift that just occured. I lay inbed listening to my young wife being fucked by my boss. the head boarded banged the wall. I was going crazy with desire mixed with jealousy. Finally it became still again. Ten minutes later in the dark I could make out the outline of my wife. She approached the bed and kissed me. She smelled strong of sex. she was naked and sweaty. She said baby i want you to eat me. She climbed up and straddled my face. Lynn lowered her musty sweaty pussy onto my face. The smell made me gag. Lynn rubbed and said, come on baby eat me. My eyes closed, i stuck my tongue out. My cock twiched, she giggled. she you like it. Come on baby. eat me. I licked her, and after maybe a minute the smelled changed, or i changed. I became even harder, i began licking her faster. I could taste his saltyness. Then I heard her laugh and say See I told you he would like it. Thats when i realized we were being watched. My boss laughed and walked up to her, and kissed her. Lynn ground her pussy onto my mouth. I swallowed.
very hot story

Back