my bbc training

Girl, you're getting nowhere on this dildo training. You've done this several time and can still only get barely the head in? You need to take it to the next level and get a real BBC to train you.

Like Lanie said on the other thread...
I'm now mostly against it, other than maybe taking a couple of inches to start to get used to the girth of a thicker guy. You should let a Bull , and be your first real BBC - there is nothing like the experience of having your pussy "trained", stretched and plumbed by the real thing like never before...and let him, and only him, have that part of you that is so deep and wide....

Wow. Skillful and very sexy!

How long did it take you exactly to get the whole thing in? Did you have problems at first?

Could you please tell us more about the dildo. Manufacturer/model? Do you recommend it? i think about buying such a thing for my lady too. ;)

Wow. Skillful and very sexy!

How long did it take you exactly to get the whole thing in? Did you have problems at first?

Could you please tell us more about the dildo. Manufacturer/model? Do you recommend it? i think about buying such a thing for my lady too. ;)

this is the dildo, 9 inch bbc
i took about 1 day to take it all the way, but i had a 8 inch dildo before this one, the secret is to be really turn on , some clit estimation and it will go all the way,, it gives you awesome feeling of being full , makes me cum in less than a minute

http://www.amazon.com/Lucas-Enterta...=1455487953&sr=1-6&keywords=dildo+sean+9+inch

this is the dildo, 9 inch bbc
i took about 1 day to take it all the way, but i had a 8 inch dildo before this one, the secret is to be really turn on , some clit estimation and it will go all the way,, it gives you awesome feeling of being full , makes me cum in less than a minute

http://www.amazon.com/Lucas-Enterta...=1455487953&sr=1-6&keywords=dildo+sean+9+inch
Thanks for the info. It doesn`t seem too expensive to me. One more question: does it have a natural feel?

BTW it looks much better in your pics than on the box. ;)

Back