Hotwifecali

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
So my background is that I'm a fiance to a loving white man who was my childhood sweetheart and he's the only man I've ever been with. As much as i love him it's only natural that I've been curious what it would be like to make love to another man, this curiosity developed into a full blown fantasy then the fantasy became based around a handsome athletic black man. My husband suffered a very unfortunate injury as a youth and as a result he is unable to ejaculate or get fully erect like how hard I've seen men in videos get and its never got in the way of our relationship until we both started to discuss children and the possibility of having one of our own one day. It didn't take long for the doctor to shoot that idea down in flames much to our devastation. One night in bed after our usual incomplete love making we started to talk about deepest fantasies (I steered the conversation that way intentionally) and he said hed occasionally imagined me with another man while he watched me cum with another man, I played it cool and said my fantasy is to feel a creampie with th intention of getting pregnant from it. We explored the conversation a while and I reassured him it was nothing I felt was lacking just something extra I'd imagined. He kept trying to reassure me he loved me and that him maybe seeing me with someone else was just a fantasy, i started to pretend to not know about the whole hotwife / cuckold thing and said he should show me, which he did. I told him that i quite liked the idea and joked that our fantasies could be compatible if he was okay seeing someone fill me with seed to which he replied "one day". I started to raise the subject occasionally and after discussion my fiancee wants to wait some more time and see. He's totally unaware it's a burning desire of mine to be bred by a sexy black stranger and that I have an account here to look for a bull for when the time comes. I've cum so many times rubbing my pussy reading followers comments on my pictures imagining feeling a black cock running through my tight wet little pussy lips stretching my tight hole open around it. It is driving me insane waiting on my fiancee to make his mind up, in the meantime I might have to fuck me a hung bull and just take plan-b because this pussy needs to feel what its like to be filled with hot cum from a hard well hung bull

Last edited:
I love your honesty and patience. You deserve to be fulfilled my love, every woman does. Its not selfish, its nature. Just imagine, your life would be so much more exciting and vibrant once you finally cum on a dick like mines, and me personally, I practice semen retention. I only cum about once a month or so. I practice fucking my woman at least 45 mins every single time starting off super slow and then get gradually more and more intense, driving myself deep within her until I stretch out her posterior fornix and have her literally FAINTING from multi-orgasmic pleasure... have you ever had the fortune of being fucked into unconsciousness? its transcendental. I would love to be the first to introduce you to these wonderful pleasures of life and help you feel like a real woman as I gift you my rarely dispensed semen deep into you as you faint from orgasm.. message me and we can talk as long as you need to become comfortable with me dominating you like a real man should

So my background is that I'm a fiance to a loving white man who was my childhood sweetheart and he's the only man I've ever been with. As much as i love him it's only natural that I've been curious what it would be like to make love to another man, this curiosity developed into a full blown fantasy then the fantasy became based around a handsome athletic black man. My husband suffered a very unfortunate injury as a youth and as a result he is unable to ejaculate or get fully erect like how hard I've seen men in videos get and its never got in the way of our relationship until we both started to discuss children and the possibility of having one of our own one day. It didn't take long for the doctor to shoot that idea down in flames much to our devastation. One night in bed after our usual incomplete love making we started to talk about deepest fantasies (I steered the conversation that way intentionally) and he said hed occasionally imagined me with another man while he watched me cum with another man, I played it cool and said my fantasy is to feel a creampie with th intention of getting pregnant from it. We explored the conversation a while and I reassured him it was nothing I felt was lacking just something extra I'd imagined. He kept trying to reassure me he loved me and that him maybe seeing me with someone else was just a fantasy, i started to pretend to not know about the whole hotwife / cuckold thing and said he should show me, which he did. I told him that i quite liked the idea and joked that our fantasies could be compatible if he was okay seeing someone fill me with seed to which he replied "one day". I started to raise the subject occasionally and after discussion my fiancee wants to wait some more time and see. He's totally unaware it's a burning desire of mine to be bred by a sexy black stranger and that I have an account here to look for a bull for when the time comes. I've cum so many times rubbing my pussy reading followers comments on my pictures imagining feeling a black cock running through my tight wet little pussy lips stretching my tight hole open around it. It is driving me insane waiting on my fiancee to make his mind up, in the meantime I might have to fuck me a hung bull and just take plan-b because this pussy needs to feel what its like to be filled with hot cum from a hard well hung bull
Thank you for sharing.
Trust me, you are not the first woman, wife or GF on this website who feels the exact same way.
In fact, aside from your hubby condition, a LOT of women have the overwhelming desire to 'accidentally' get knocked up by their Black Bull in the throes of passion?

Just know that your feeling are Normal, and you are among friends ?

I've had a few cuckolddress lovers where she had to pop Plan B like M&Ms lol... I came inside their unprotected pussy so much!

I love and admire your honesty and I love your desire to be bred and filled with cum :sex:?

I would love to fill you up with my cum and I’m jerking off to you right now

Back